Republicans

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
tammy.jpg
Not surprising.... Republicans who have two fully functioning legs refuse to "stand up" for neither veterans nor their country.
But they are really good at standing up against political correctness.And make no mistake about it, the phrase "stand up" was intentional. Worst Swift-boating of a amputee veteran since they slimed Max Cleland in 2002.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only positive news coming out of the republican side of the isle is that Donald Trump is single handedly destroying the GOP.

I congratulate him and those that vote for him! You are doing the country a great service!

The GOP by its own accounts, is doomed to be destroyed once Trump wins the nomination and loses the General Election.

I cant wait. I will go nuts on this board.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only positive news coming out of the republican side of the isle is that Donald Trump is single handedly destroying the GOP.

I congratulate him and those that vote for him! You are doing the country a great service!

The GOP by its own accounts, is doomed to be destroyed once Trump wins the nomination and loses the General Election.

TOS.

AISLE !!!!!

CaliforniaPaul

TOS.
If he wins you'll move to Africa??

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
and you guys arent wrestling with your own fascism? your country can probably handle 1 more financial crisis or terrorist attack before it totally breaks down into some kind of fascist police state where certain minorities are being targeted by the white racists.

at least in EU they have certain protections for their citizens.
EU will be in total war in less than 2 or 3 years.

Got your passport up to date?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What if Trump wins and the GOP wimps see the writing on the wall and votes in his agenda during the first 100 days? All it takes is leadership.

moreluck

golden ticket member
so you just arbitarily read a bunch of different sources? it can be anyone and you will listen to what they have to say lol. how do you know they are not liars or medicore journalists like so many out there?

i dont waste my time with that, i only will use a source or listen to someone if they were referenced by someone else i trust.
all 200 of them ???????

BrownArmy

Lulz...

Trump won't get anything through Congress in the same way that Sanders won't.

Or Clinton, IDK, take your pick.

We haven't had an election this important in fifty years, and we're getting penis jokes.

I have no doubt we'll get the leader we deserve.

The rest of the world is already weeping.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lulz...

Trump won't get anything through Congress in the same way that Sanders won't.

Or Clinton, IDK, take your pick.
I agree, which is why foreign policy is probably the most important issue because the president has so much power compared to other issues. I'm sure as hell not going to vote for a Republican or a Clinton based on their foreign policy stances.

BrownArmy

I agree, which is why foreign policy is probably the most important issue because the president has so much power compared to other issues. I'm sure as hell not going to vote for a Republican or a Clinton based on their foreign policy stances.

Which leaves you - where?

On the off-chance that Sanders secures the nomination, I'd vote for him over Trump, assuming Trump wins the GOP slate.

If it's Trump-Clinton in the general, well, you know how that will roll.

I may just end up voting for my local/state elections, and writing in Robert Plant for President.

He couldn't do any worse than these fuchards...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which leaves you - where?

On the off-chance that Sanders secures the nomination, I'd vote for him over Trump, assuming Trump wins the GOP slate.

If it's Trump-Clinton in the general, well, you know how that will roll.

I may just end up voting for my local/state elections, and writing in Robert Plant for President.

He couldn't do any worse than these fuchards...
I usually vote for the least worst republican in the primaries to hedge my bets, but made the decision to vote for Sanders in the primary this time around. Just don't see much of a difference between any of the Republicans and Clinton on foreign policy. I know the rhetoric is harder on the republican side and more diplomatic on the democratic side, but I feel the result will be the same given her track record.

In the general election I'll probably end up voting for Gary Johnson again, I'll have to wait and see what the Libertarian party ends up doing amidst this cluster :censored2: election cycle.

Sadly it doesn't seem like it matters at this point, all the candidates who have a chance of winning are disgusting.

teamer

he's just warmin up, wait until the Donald starts beating on Hillary. She will be calling up the FBI and begging for some jail time.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
The GOP is such a joke. Fighting over the same issues for decades.

How do you guys vote union when Republicans are anti-union? Ya'll don't like your 80-100k?

newfie

The GOP is such a joke. Fighting over the same issues for decades.

How do you guys vote union when Republicans are anti-union? Ya'll don't like your 80-100k?

Maybe their tired of getting pimped out by the democrats every 4 years. kind of like watching Hillary campaign down south and suddenly start shucking and jiving to get the black vote.