Requesting time off for husband?

542thruNthru

I don't see how the guy would get made fun of for his wife trying to plan a surprise birthday trip. Yes her calling to complain to his sup/center manager or ask when he'll be done tonight but not trying to plan a surprise party.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nope definitely not a family friend job, I can tell by most of these comments on this thread.

Good idea, I can ask one of his buddies. It would be hopefully end of February for the vacay.
That could be doable, in most cases. Try to go through a sup, that has a heart, and maybe you could pull it off. In the cold parts of the country the old guys like summertime off.. I always liked being off when it was cold.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Agreed. Seems like most of these fellas in this thread don’t appreciate their wives. Luckily my husband does so I’m sure he’d be pretty happy to hear that he doesn’t have to go to work for a week.
Or he could tell you to stay out of his work business like many would do
But, you sound like one that makes most of
the decisions

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't see how the guy would get made fun of for his wife trying to plan a surprise birthday trip. Yes her calling to complain to his sup/center manager or ask when he'll be done tonight but not trying to plan a surprise party.
Because they are jealous?

Put down your drink and walk away.
Screenshot_20220109-164129.png
Screenshot_20220109-164157.png