Requesting time off for husband?

Box Ox

Just wait until @quad decade guy and @UpstateNYUPSer(Ret) meet each other, it’s going to get ugly… two of the longest winded SOB’s on bc.
I disagree. It's gonna to be love at first sight.

Nobody photoshop this!

4jp9a.jpg

charm299

Hello! My husband has been a UPS driver for two years. I was hoping to plan a surprise vacation for his 30th. If I call his boss/manager would they possibly allow me to request time off for him?
Thank you!!
If the supervisor says no, get a grievance out of your husband’s purse and file it for harassment

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
If it’s in the summer he has no chance of getting it off
It’s the opposite here. Summers are usually wide open. First week of January, spring break, first week of hunting season, and last week of November are the ones you aren’t going to get without 30 years.

542thruNthru

It’s the opposite here. Summers are usually wide open. First week of January, spring break, first week of hunting season, and last week of November are the ones you aren’t going to get without 30 years.
That's because Florida sucks. No one wants to take vacation in that horrible humidity!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hello! My husband has been a UPS driver for two years. I was hoping to plan a surprise vacation for his 30th. If I call his boss/manager would they possibly allow me to request time off for him?
Thank you!!
Why guy wants his wifey calling the office? Don't do it. Testicle lock box territory.
Testicle-Lock-Box (1).jpg