Requesting time off for husband?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Here’s an update for you all since the thread is still going on. I called his work and asked for a week off. They were nicer than I expected about it. A few days later I found out they approved it. Now my husband gets to have a surprise week off! And because I know him so well, I know he won’t be embarrassed at all for me calling his work. To the guys who even made those statements, maybe you need to find yourself a good wife or be a better husband. Thanks to you the 2% of you who helped! The rest of you can suck it. Also, try not to take so much pride in your job. Delivering packages really isn’t too great, I mean most of you on this thread are complaining about it anyway. Thanks again, peace out
Did you just dis your own guys job...

Sheeesh

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If he's reading this ...

burn-kelso.gif

Here’s an update for you all since the thread is still going on. I called his work and asked for a week off. They were nicer than I expected about it. A few days later I found out they approved it. Now my husband gets to have a surprise week off! And because I know him so well, I know he won’t be embarrassed at all for me calling his work. To the guys who even made those statements, maybe you need to find yourself a good wife or be a better husband. Thanks to you the 2% of you who helped! The rest of you can suck it. Also, try not to take so much pride in your job. Delivering packages really isn’t too great, I mean most of you on this thread are complaining about it anyway. Thanks again, peace out
Does he get paid for that week?

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
My wife used to do this 5 or 6 times a year. She was always flying off to Texas to visit the grandkids or going on a trip with her girlfriends. I miss those days. Now its down to maybe a couple time a year. There is something about waking up in the morning and not having to report to anyone about what you will be doing. That being said I wouldn't want this lifestyle year around.
Yeah man, we might be king of the castle, but anyone who is in a long lasting marriage, knows, might not admit, but knows the queen runs the castle. So it's nice once in awhile to have a week where you run the castle and aren't looking over your shoulder lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah man, we might be king of the castle, but anyone who is in a long lasting marriage, knows, might not admit, but knows the queen runs the castle. So it's nice once in awhile to have a week where you run the castle and aren't looking over your shoulder lol.
You sound P whipped big time
Just so ya know it’s not like that in every marriage