Retaliation and UPS management blackmailing employees who have substance abuse issues.

browned out

UPS management intimidates and coerces employees with substance abuse issues to write false statements to target other employees for discharge. It is a fact.

UPS' core value below rings hollow. It is beyond hypocritical. UPS states; "come forward without fear of reprisal." From experience I can tell you ( It does not matter whether one fears reprisal or not...reprisal is forthcoming from UPS mgmt. I did not fear reprisal but it definitely happened)

HONESTY. QUALITY. INTEGRITY.

Upholding our values by reporting concerns

At UPS, we require all employees and representatives to notify the company should they become aware of a situation in which our legal or ethical responsibilities are being violated, or if they feel pressured to violate the law or our ethical responsibilities. UPS employees and representatives acting in good faith may come forward with concerns of misconduct without fear of reprisal.

If you are an employee with a DUI or other substance abuse issue; be prepared for UPS management to pressure or coerce you into writing false statements against your fellow employees.

If you are an employee who reports a safety concern and then....all of a sudden...fellow employees write false statements about you; remember this is a UPS management blackmailing tactic and that those employees most likely wrote the statements under duress.

I fulfilled my responsibility as a UPS employee to notify the company regarding a situation in which UPS' legal and ethical responsibilities were violated. UPS is fully aware of who I am and that the concerns I have addressed are factual. UPS condones the unethical and illegal practices employed by their management teams. It serves UPS well.

UPS is in business to make money and UPS can not let a purported credo of an ethical policy, whistleblower policy, corporate code of conduct, state law, or federal law get in the way of that.

Everyone should report any ethical violations and/or safety issues thru the proper channels and obviously never retaliate against anyone.

UPS requires employees to report violations or ethical issues. UPS does not require UPS to act on these reported and valid concerns and factual violations. and even in some of the most blatant of these violations; UPS has not acted and will not act.

Last edited:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I find it easier to just go to Work,Deliver the boxes and go home.
That mindset has served me well. Come in everyday on time, clock out, go home. Rinse and repeat. I’ve had no (serious) issues with management. Usually the ones that want to shout and scream and play politics are the ones coming in late, calling out multiple times a month, and are some of the biggest whiners.

Box Ox

If you are an employee with a DUI or other substance abuse issue; be prepared for UPS management to pressure or coerce you into writing false statements against your fellow employees.

What does one thing even have to do with the other? Are you admitting you’re an oxy fiend one minute and writing that one of your coworkers likes Nickelback the next?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
UPS management intimidates and coerces employees with substance abuse issues to write false statements to target other employees for discharge. It is a fact.

UPS' core value below rings hollow. It is beyond hypocritical. UPS states; "come forward without fear of reprisal." From experience I can tell you ( It does not matter whether one fears reprisal or not...reprisal is forthcoming from UPS mgmt. I did not fear reprisal but it definitely happened)

At UPS, we require all employees and representatives to notify the company should they become aware of a situation in which our legal or ethical responsibilities are being violated, or if they feel pressured to violate the law or our ethical responsibilities. UPS employees and representatives acting in good faith may come forward with concerns of misconduct without fear of reprisal.

If you are an employee who reports a safety concern and then....all of a sudden...fellow employees write false statements about you; remember this is a UPS management blackmailing tactic and that those employees most likely wrote the statements under duress.

I fulfilled my responsibility as a UPS employee to notify the company regarding a situation in which UPS' legal and ethical responsibilities were violated. UPS is fully aware of who I am and that the concerns I have addressed are factual. UPS condones the unethical and illegal practices employed by their management teams. It serves UPS well.

UPS is in business to make money and UPS can not let a purported credo of an ethical policy, whistleblower policy, corporate code of conduct, state law, or federal law get in the way of that.

Everyone should report any ethical violations and/or safety issues thru the proper channels and obviously never retaliate against anyone.

UPS requires employees to report violations or ethical issues. UPS does not require UPS to act on these reported and valid concerns and factual violations. and even in some of the most blatant of these violations; UPS has not acted and will not act.
29B7CF35-BC5A-4727-AE71-D67A9F92D39E.gif
E231C6A7-1D05-449B-AA89-26ED646BBD7B.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster

What are you hoping to accomplish with this post?

Mutineer

Who wants druggies in the workplace?
I do. The more the better.

Druggies, drunks, and the mentally ill are not properly controlled or institutionalized. For all the havoc and misery they cause while running amok, they also provide a vital function in the workplace:

By taking the heat off me, and making me look really good in comparison.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I do. The more the better.

Druggies, drunks, and the mentally ill are not properly controlled or institutionalized. For all the havoc and misery they cause while running amok, they also provide a vital function in the workplace:

By taking the heat off me, and making me look really good in comparison.
He's a Pilot