Retention Bonus Reduced to $82.00

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We have some drivers that come in early on the clock also. If there isn’t a lot of early a.m.’s those drivers end up working preload also.

@Bastiatian is right, it does seem like an odd strategy. Especially when they’re paying referrals but not for people to stick around.
Didn’t want to pay $18 but they’ll pay drivers $41? Lol ….they 🤬ked themselves.
13 weeks till peak
🧔‍♂️✊

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You guys had a retention bonus?
61C6F404-0C72-4F2A-90A7-3D73056B7DAD.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That's b
Cut preload costs, so preload can't wrap...drivers leave late, late air, out late, 9.5s, pay more in the grand scheme of things?

Brilliant. You can run your company like a business or a circus. It's clear which model UPS uses.
That's been the problem at ups since they went public. IE cuts preload hours, so they just sling everything in the trucks to make numbers. Driver's time goes up because of crappy loads and center manager is throwing a hiss fit because the dm is reaming him on the conference calls. It's like every shift is a separate franchise within the company and they only care about their own numbers. Only problem is that they will never comprehend that one number always affects another number.
I'm thankful I don't have to worry about all their silly made-up numbers to keep my job.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS scrapped the bottom of the barrel back in the late 90's.
Hiring mentally challenged individuals who had a social worker do their work to show them how it had to be done, some for weeks.
A few actually became great P/T Twilight workers, but it took them months to do so.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Does anyone have an actual flow chart of how UPS is structured ?
It was explained to me decades ago and I could use a refresher.