Retired and on welfare

Over disciplined0123

DO you or don’t you think that with the pension cuts and not being able to afford a comfortable retirement be able to return to previous job with same pay if you did not reach full retirement age. We all need to come together and voice our opinion

Over disciplined0123

DO you or don’t you think that with the pension cuts and not being able to afford a comfortable retirement be able to return to previous job with same pay if you did not reach full retirement age. We all need to come together and voice our opinion
We all know that UPS wants to take over our pension fund and then we will have NOTHING but hip replacements,knee surgeries ,shoulder issues and no pensions just a 401k. No to ups contriolled pension funds even though we are all saying Mabey not such a bad idea with all the cuts ....... trust me. Never a better idea for that to happen

Shiftless

I can't imagine in my wildest nightmare EVER going back to work for UPS.

I do believe it is such BS that we are regulated on hours we can work till the age of 65. It should be as long as we don't do similar work that we earned our pensions in as teamsters they shouldn't have the right to limit hours worked.

Who am I kidding! No one would hire me anyway!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We all know that UPS wants to take over our pension fund and then we will have NOTHING but hip replacements,knee surgeries ,shoulder issues and no pensions just a 401k. No to ups contriolled pension funds even though we are all saying Mabey not such a bad idea with all the cuts ....... trust me. Never a better idea for that to happen

UPS pension is 90+ % funded. Mine is 44% funded. No brainer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Mabey mabey mabey

Smh