Retired Express Employee

5numbers

Hi all, i recently retired from express. I cannot get any retirement info from management, i am getting my pension but thats it, no ID, nothing. Anyone have a number in Memphis i could call, the crap never ends with Fred and his henchmen.

vantexan

Hi all, i recently retired from express. I cannot get any retirement info from management, i am getting my pension but thats it, no ID, nothing. Anyone have a number in Memphis i could call, the crap never ends with Fred and his henchmen.

Google FedEx ehr com and you'll pull up FedEx Benefits Online. Should get you there. I had a sheet they sent out years ago that listed all the numbers you needed to call for various things but can't find it. Good luck!

RTURNSONLY

You'll need a PIN that they mail to your home. Their phone # is 877-963-3339 M-friend 8:00AM-5:00PM Central time.