Retired management coming back for peak

Re-Raise

But it takes a while to train somebody to do this job. So I can understand why they would ask retirees to come back for peak.
I play a lot of golf with retired guys from my center..do they have “old man tees” at UPS? Most of them are in pretty terrible shape. I could see it in feeders, but pkg seems like a workers comp case waiting to happen.

I play a lot of golf with retired guys from my center..do they have “old man tees” at UPS? Most of them are in pretty terrible shape. I could see it in feeders, but pkg seems like a workers comp case waiting to happen.
I would assume they give those retired drivers a helper to run for them all day.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

They will just have them sign a waiver and let them collect Medicare and Medicaid.

Problem Solved....

Zowert

Just curious if there are any retired supes that have come back to work through peak? One of the supes that retired from my center just recently came back. Not as management or anything just as a glorified babysitter. Working through an outside agency.

Still has the same cocky attitude as when he was working for UPS and still plays favorites. I don't see any reason for him being there. He retired 5-6 years ago. He's really out of touch with how things are running now. He expects the building to run like it did when he ran it. He doesn't even take into consideration that we have way more volume and fewer people to run the sort and is always riding everyone's backside to work harder. We are busting hump to get the job done and our sort supe has never complained about how we are doing. Why the heck would you want to come back after retiring to begin with. Must not have much of a life
Tell him not to talk to you unless there’s a shop steward present.