Retirement insurance

20togo

At what age am I eligible to retire and receive insurance? I am in the central region. I have been told I can collect at 55 and I have been told 57. I also have been told I can retire earlier and get a cobra policy through UPS until I am age eligible. Any help would be appreciated.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
At what age am I eligible to retire and receive insurance? I am in the central region. I have been told I can collect at 55 and I have been told 57. I also have been told I can retire earlier and get a cobra policy through UPS until I am age eligible. Any help would be appreciated.
You still have 20 to go so why worry.

rod

Retired 22 years

call your local----the only answers you will get on here are smart ass ones.

downtime8763

I retired at 55(local 957) with 33 ft and 4 pt ,insurance at 55,I was asked one time when I thought about retirement day and my reply was March 6th 1974. ( hire date March 5th 1974)