Retirement

Evienix

My exhusband I found out retired 2 weeks ago. I do have a QDRO with ups pension plan. When I contacted them they told me it would take 30 days to let me know if he retired and what my options were. Should they not have contacted me when he put in for his retirement?? Any answers would help
Thanks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My exhusband I found out retired 2 weeks ago. I do have a QDRO with ups pension plan. When I contacted them they told me it would take 30 days to let me know if he retired and what my options were. Should they not have contacted me when he put in for his retirement?? Any answers would help
Thanks

So, your husband retired 2 weeks ago and you just figured it out?

Talk about not communicating

Time to get a job sweety

Last edited by a moderator:

Evienix

Sweety he is my EX Husband and after being dragged in and out of court by HIM for 8 years, and him moving in with his boyfriend, we have nothing to talk about. You should keep your nasty comments to your self JERK

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D7630E75-BE47-4857-B4EF-F0ABE4B94822.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Thanks

The Union don't work that fast. Hell--it took them 27 extra days to inform me IN WRITING that I qualified for a full 30 year retirement. I'm not sure if they inform wives or not. Were they aware of your divorce?

Evienix

Thank you for your thought, yes they are aware of the divorce, I do have the proper QDRO filed with the retirement depatment.

E

el blanco

this is 2018

gay overrules hetero every time

you get nothing

he has a guy to take care of now, you potential home-wrecker

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Thank you for your thought, yes they are aware of the divorce, I do have the proper QDRO filed with the retirement depatment.
If the QDRO was written correctly at the settlement , the check is in the mail. If not ,your next call is your lawyer . Probably need to call him anyway .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No you will not be notified. my guess. They barely notify the worker about questions. I believe it was up to your now exhusband to notify them upon doing his paperwork of the split payment.

brownelf

He could be burning his vacation time before his official retirement date. Why didn't he let her know, she seems like such a nice person.