Retro check is in!

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-7-2_18-23-50.jpeg

Me this weekend

MattM

The younger drivers was going crazy showing off their pay stubs
Funny. Good for the guys and gals at my building. One I work next to (we’ve gotten nearly the same hours for two years now) got about $900 more than myself. So while she’s getting about 4 weeks of pay out of this, I’m essentially getting a week and a halfs worth.

Given, I’ve been there 6 plus years and she’s been around 1 maybe two years. With this retro and now comparative wage, she’s on pace to nearly surpass my yearly income from ups. Ups giving vets great incentives to work and sweat.

Funny. Good for the guys and gals at my building. One I work next to (we’ve gotten nearly the same hours for two years now) got about $900 more than myself. So while she’s getting about 4 weeks of pay out of this, I’m essentially getting a week and a halfs worth.

Given, I’ve been there 6 plus years and she’s been around 1 maybe two years. With this retro and now comparative wage, she’s on pace to nearly surpass my yearly income from ups. Ups giving vets great incentives to work and sweat.
My check was a little over $1600 and one of the younger drivers was almost 7k

hegro

My check was a bit over $7000. After taxes and 401k I am seeing $3900. Majority of the back pay was for jumping from $19.50 -> $23 with a few hundred hours at the tail end going from $21 -> $24.