Retro check is in!

Osubrownguy

Screenshot_2019-07-02-23-55-51.png

Knew it would be taxed good but oh well nice extra cash

Heffalump

Funny. Good for the guys and gals at my building. One I work next to (we’ve gotten nearly the same hours for two years now) got about $900 more than myself. So while she’s getting about 4 weeks of pay out of this, I’m essentially getting a week and a halfs worth.

Given, I’ve been there 6 plus years and she’s been around 1 maybe two years. With this retro and now comparative wage, she’s on pace to nearly surpass my yearly income from ups. Ups giving vets great incentives to work and sweat.
Less work and less sweat then.

WTFm8

I got shorted. I'm filing.

So am I and many other in progression at my building. Sucks figuring out all the hours tho cause our paychecks have been wrong frequently so we let them go till after retro. Plus 6 different pay rates (air & ground progression change plus inside change)

I had over 20hrs of double time in peak and only got 7 of it in retro, that's the easiest spotted "mistake".

MattM

Just wondering. Have any former employees gotten a retro check? Maybe those that retired or quit in April or even May.

Can one even log into upsers as a former employee?

DonkeyMilk

Just wondering. Have any former employees gotten a retro check? Maybe those that retired or quit in April or even May.

Im a former employee (last day was Dec 2018) and I still can log in. I contacted my old rep and asked about my retro pay. He said he will find out for me.

bowhnterdon

I talked to a few drivers that retired in 13 and 14. They were told that they were not entitled to the retro last contract. Don’t know if anything has changed since then

Dakotahboy4

I'm able to still log in I even saw my last check that was almost a month after my employment which was my vaca pay. I haven't received anything about retro check I've contacted the local union about a month ago and was told I was put on the list to make sure I get my check I recently reached out again and will be contacted soon. I've said before I just check up on it not really depending on it would be nice if I got it if not oh well I'm the one who had quit. Either way I'm elegable to go back I'm doing so in another state tho

Tipshank

I talked to a few drivers that retired in 13 and 14. They were told that they were not entitled to the retro last contract. Don’t know if anything has changed since then
I can still log in to UPSER.com but I do not see a pay stub for retro. I was told I am suspended as a driver for a year but can work inside but have not had any luck on getting a callback inside then they updated my status to employment ended effective 4/30. I worked since 10/18. I was told I’m due a check but I don’t see anything so I emailed HR. Hopefully they do the right thing and at least reply to me email. It’s impossible getting in touch with them.

IworkWhatdoUdo??

Going through the stack of retro stubs at my center, I noticed several checks were for individuals that have retired or quit since August.

Whitelightning1534

That guy should've resigned and told them oh well, just like the same way I heard they are going treat the employees that resigned before the checks came out.

Anybody who quit or was fired before retro checks came in aren't getting one we had a guy at my hub who said he was owed close to $3000 get fired for attendance and some of us saw him in HR trying to come pick his check up and leave with nothing all because he couldn't bother to come to work