Retro check

Donte kare.
giphy (7).gif

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I saw a separate deposit in my account and discovered it's our retro check! Anyone else ?

your supplement pass?? Ours is being mailed out on January 22 for the re vote. Hoping it is voted down again. But a lot of guys think they need the money. Half will be taxed. Not anything to really need

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
your supplement pass?? Ours is being mailed out on January 22 for the re vote. Hoping it is voted down again. But a lot of guys think they need the money. Half will be taxed. Not anything to really need

My understanding is this:

1. Do nothing and you'll get the over taxed amount back in 2020 when you do your 2019 taxes.

OR...

2. Get on upsers.com and change the number of deductions to like 15 and the retro check will be much bigger. BUT change it back after the retro check or your 2019 tax will hurt!

This works with the DAT double pay + holiday pay check also!

1. Do nothing and you'll get the over taxed amount back in 2020 when you do your 2019 taxes.

OR...

2. Get on upsers.com and change the number of deductions to like 15 and the retro check will be much bigger. BUT change it back after the retro check or your 2019 tax will hurt!

Thanks Dave!

OR...

You must have too much time on your hands.

watdaflock?

Hopefully the UPS decision makers would consider this similar enough to stealing, and fire you.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

OR...

But when do you know when the retro is going in?