Retro check

textat3

they wouldn’t help because i don’t have a tracking number and the lady got kinda crazy once I asked her what country she was calling from….her “ nane” was Elizabeth, she wouldn’t tell me who she was named after or what her last name was or what her siblings names are

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
they wouldn’t help because i don’t have a tracking number and the lady got kinda crazy once I asked her what country she was calling from….her “ nane” was Elizabeth, she wouldn’t tell me who she was named after or what her last name was or what her siblings names are
Call 1 (800) 742-5877 instead.

Ask for Carol

MattM

I did, I’m on workers comp since last year and had a vacation in august and I received retro check for those vacation days
That’s not how vacation days work. What local are you? This retro check just gets added to your gross pay so that when vacation is dolled out they divide the new larger total by 52 weeks. I guess it could depend on your anniversary date too?

I also had a regular vacation first week of august. Since it was based on the year prior gross, the backpay made no difference. Are you sure you didn’t just get backpay for option days or the general workers comp payout?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That’s not how vacation days work. What local are you? This retro check just gets added to your gross pay so that when vacation is dolled out they divide the new larger total by 52 weeks. I guess it could depend on your anniversary date too?

I also had a regular vacation first week of august. Since it was based on the year prior gross, the backpay made no difference. Are you sure you didn’t just get backpay for option days or the general workers comp payout?
You should have started and stopped with this question.

charm299

What the hell are you talking about? I’m in the southern supplement, I had a vacation scheduled for middle of august, I got paid for that then. Yesterday I got a retro check for those 45 hours

MattM

What the hell are you talking about? I’m in the southern supplement, I had a vacation scheduled for middle of august, I got paid for that then. Yesterday I got a retro check for those 45 hours
I actually found a comparison tool just now ( UPS Supplements Comparison Tool ) color me wrong and surprised. I thought the 1/52 was by far the norm but it’s not. 45ft seems to be. Do you guys get paid out two weeks early too or is that a western thing too?

Our pt checks when using vacation still use 20.0 hours as a one week vacation window. So we constantly have issues when people who average less than 20 get their vacation checks and feel they’ve been slighted. For ft here, it’s the same. It’s marked 40 as a placeholder I guess instead of saying it’s an anniversary day to anniverisary day average. If you work more than 45 and/or 20, it’s a beautiful system and it appears only SW, 996, and NE use it.

charm299

I actually found a comparison tool just now ( UPS Supplements Comparison Tool ) color me wrong and surprised. I thought the 1/52 was by far the norm but it’s not. 45ft seems to be. Do you guys get paid out two weeks early too or is that a western thing too?

Our pt checks when using vacation still use 20.0 hours as a one week vacation window. So we constantly have issues when people who average less than 20 get their vacation checks and feel they’ve been slighted. For ft here, it’s the same. It’s marked 40 as a placeholder I guess instead of saying it’s an anniversary day to anniverisary day average. If you work more than 45 and/or 20, it’s a beautiful system and it appears only SW, 996, and NE use it.
Yeah we get paid 2 weeks early. We have to work 156 days to get full amount and it goes down from there. 40 reports a year is the minimum but we would only receive part time pay for that

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Mine was $32,748.

Should I tell sup?
BA recently told me that apparently we have language where if you get overpaid, and you bring it up to management, that first initial meeting where you brought it up to them they must develop a payment plan and if they don’t then it’s considered them dropping it, unlike before where they had five days to issue out a payment plan.

JL 0513

BA recently told me that apparently we have language where if you get overpaid, and you bring it up to management, that first initial meeting where you brought it up to them they must develop a payment plan and if they don’t then it’s considered them dropping it, unlike before where they had five days to issue out a payment plan.
I was joking but good to know. 👍