Retro checks

Quigley

I am not 100% sure but I think that because you are in progression you will not receive a retro check.
If the contract went into effect on Aug1 then drivers making $17.25 would have automaticaly go to the new starting wage of $18.75. You cant make less then a new guy coming in today. So yes there will be retro checks for those who went full time anytime up to April 25th.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If the contract went into effect on Aug1 then drivers making $17.25 would have automaticaly go to the new starting wage of $18.75. You cant make less then a new guy coming in today. So yes there will be retro checks for those who went full time anytime up to April 25th.

The trade off for the higher starting wage is the extra year of progression so, yes, you can make less than a new guy coming in today.

Employees in progression do not receive contractual raises and therefore will not receive a retro check.

Brown stains

The trade off for the higher starting wage is the extra year of progression so, yes, you can make less than a new guy coming in today.

Employees in progression do not receive contractual raises and therefore will not receive a retro check.

Dave you were right last week .. I give ya a thumbs up on that ..but I don't think your gonna go 2 for 2 ..you may be wrong this time around

Chelcee Ramone

Everyone is confusing. So if I started after last August 2013 when I should have been making 18.75 instead I've been making 17.25 with the old contract. Do I jump to 18.75 and receive 1.50 for every hour I've work since October for my retro check?

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Everyone is confusing. So if I started after last August 2013 when I should have been making 18.75 instead I've been making 17.25 with the old contract. Do I jump to 18.75 and receive 1.50 for every hour I've work since October for my retro check?

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you started after Aug 1, 2013, you are under the new contract and start at $18.75, and should be getting the retro check for the difference.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our BA was in the bldg today and told us that the union would not be asking for back dues out of our retro checks. I did the math and at 3 X our hourly it would work out to $.25/month for the grand total of $2.25. Not even worth mentioning but for some reason he thought it was a grand gesture on their part.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cincypackagehandler

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere on here so don't drill me too hard but when will the retro checks be issued? Has that been determined. I'm trying to buy a house and I need that money to buy it.