Retro checks

BryantheLion

I leef deengs up n boot dem down
Just to confirm, for a PT Loader hired after August 2013, it's $1.50 owed for every hour up until you reach the 90 day $1 raise? From then on, it's $0.50 for every hour until April 25th?

ncupser82

Everyone is confusing. So if I started after last August 2013 when I should have been making 18.75 instead I've been making 17.25 with the old contract. Do I jump to 18.75 and receive 1.50 for every hour I've work since October for my retro check?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I don't think you do! Just like you're on a 3 year progression but the new guy is on a 4 year progression.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ncupser82

If you started after Aug 1, 2013, you are under the new contract and start at $18.75, and should be getting the retro check for the difference.
Why? The contract wasn't ratified August 1, 2013...it was ratified last week...???

Sent using BrownCafe App

Quigley

Just to confirm, for a PT Loader hired after August 2013, it's $1.50 owed for every hour up until you reach the 90 day $1 raise? From then on, it's $0.50 for every hour until April 25th?
Preloader All others
Sorter
Start $11.00 $10.00
Seniority plus one (1) year $11.50 $10.50
Seniority plus two (2) years $12.00 $11.00
Seniority plus three (3) years $13.00 $12.00
Seniority plus four (4) years $13.50 $12.50

There is no 90 day raise. So you will get a retro check from the time you started till Aug 25th. After that you will get the new rate for 1 year.

Quigley

This is right of the Upsers Web Site. Note the highlighted area.

• Your new pay rate will be reflected in this week’s paycheck.
  • Your retroactive pay will be paid on or around May 27.
    • You will be paid the difference between your old rate and the new rate for all hours worked and paid time off taken since August 1, 2013.
    • The retro pay will be taxed at your current rate.
    • The retro pay will be in a separate check or direct deposit transaction

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
beating-dead-horse.gif

Thanks Quig, maybe all these questions will end now.