Retro Checks

PTPunchingBag

My hub is waiting to get our retro checks. I’ve heard the first payweek of July. However, the first of July is on a Monday. I know our week-end is on Saturdays so does that mean my check will come the second week of July is Sunday is our week-start? Sorry for any weird wording, just confused because I have never paid much attention to it before and just not trying to look through the contract right now.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
because I have never paid much attention to it before and just not trying to look through the contract right now.

Typical PT DH response. You want all the benefits, probably didn't even vote but if you had, would have voted yes, and are too damn lazy to even bother looking at the contract. Hey donk, the contract doesn't tell when you get the retro check so don't bother looking.

Pay is retroactive to Aug 1 2018. I hope they lose your check.

PTPunchingBag

Typical PT DH response. You want all the benefits, probably didn't even vote but if you had, would have voted yes, and are too damn lazy to even bother looking at the contract. Hey donk, the contract doesn't tell when you get the retro check so don't bother looking.

Pay is retroactive to Aug 1 2018. I hope they lose your check.
I did vote and I voted no . I’ve looked at the contract plenty of times

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Will the Retro ck come with socks ??
If not , where do we get socks ?
What kind of boots should I get to work here ?
My supervisor yells at me , where do I find my “Stewart” ?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My hub is waiting to get our retro checks. I’ve heard the first payweek of July. However, the first of July is on a Monday. I know our week-end is on Saturdays so does that mean my check will come the second week of July is Sunday is our week-start? Sorry for any weird wording, just confused because I have never paid much attention to it before and just not trying to look through the contract right now.
Your check is going to united way

Staydryitsraining

When does insurance kick in? Um I have a second job I have to leave at 730? It's really hot in the truck how do you guys do it? My supervisor says I'm too slow am I going to loose my job?