RETRO PAY KEEPING ME HOSTAGE

Walk88

I for one don't care. I'll more than likely quit way before retro checks are ever given out. I'm sick of the lies and stringing out new drivers and employees. It's always you'll be driving next week blah blah blah. We can't afford to lose a driver blah blah blah. You know what it costs to train a driver? No and I really don't care. Do you know how many lies and bullcrap you feed employees when in fact none of it's true? I for one won't be an employee too much longee

Indecisi0n

I for one don't care. I'll more than likely quit way before retro checks are ever given out. I'm sick of the lies and stringing out new drivers and employees. It's always you'll be driving next week blah blah blah. We can't afford to lose a driver blah blah blah. You know what it costs to train a driver? No and I really don't care. Do you know how many lies and bullcrap you feed employees when in fact none of it's true? I for one won't be an employee too much longee
tenor.gif

Robretro

You must work at my hub. I keep following that carrot but I am tired of being broke.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
k0I.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

F0B41893-1CBA-40D3-812A-5E95918BBCC7.gif

Superteeth2478

Plus lets hope they calculate it right this time...
Last time around it was a mess at my hub, and probably nationwide too. Tons of people being underpaid, and surprisingly tons of people being overpaid as well. I'm actually going to go ahead and write up and print out copies of a handout that will tell people EXACTLY how to calculate their retro check and will make sure everyone knows that if they're underpaid to get with me immediately and file for the correct amount so that no one is screwed. On top of that as per Article 17 I'll tell everyone who is overpaid to notify the company immediately so that their liability ceases after 5 working days if the company doesn't respond to the notice of overpayment.