Reveal The Sacred Document

M I Indy

So. Here you are. The final decider on what is right, legal, and ethical in all American juris prudence. Aren't we just blessed to have you here at BC.

Final decider on this issue? I think not, Maine was a settlement not a decision. Many more to go. Always settlement with Fed Ex, that's why they can say they never lose. Trust me, been there and saw it with my own eyes.

bbsam

Staff member
Maine was nothing new. It goes nowhere though. Fede x simply moves from IC to ISP model. I've said it many times before. The contractor statutes are written vaguely. Fred just tweaks the model to fit the law and carries on.

STFXG

Final decider on this issue? I think not, Maine was a settlement not a decision. Many more to go. Always settlement with Fed Ex, that's why they can say they never lose. Trust me, been there and saw it with my own eyes.

There's a reason the courts settle. They don't want to set precedent.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There's a reason the courts settle. They don't want to set precedent.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Perhaps there will eventually be a court that does set precedent, especially regarding a smell test for the ISP model. The law is always evolving.

bbsam

Staff member
Perhaps there will eventually be a court that does set precedent, especially regarding a smell test for the ISP model. The law is always evolving.
The law, being intentionally vague, does not change. Interpretations of the evidence as it relates to the law do change.