Rick Perry's info.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats all you C9 have to offer. Just repeat the same thing until it becomes true to you.

The GOP field is a joke, the country thinks its a joke, and after every debate, the GOP proves its a joke.

The real problem is, the jokes on YOU.

Peace.
You just changed the subject......ploy much??? We're waiting for the proof that Perry is gay. Prove it!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're as bad a another poster on here that loves to make allegations with no proof of anything.

Actually, if you Google "Rick Perry Gay", you'll get a lot of information. Just like Obama's "gay" story, it is unsubstantiated so far. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire, so if Perry is a closet gay, all the money in the world isn't going to keep it out of the news. And he is kind of a pretty boy.

By the way, did you see that Perry is going to start avoiding the Republican debates? In other words, he can't hack it. Wow, that's pretty presidential behavior, eh? He's afraid to debate his own clown posse, and they are all pathetic in their own individual ways.

Let me put it into Free Market terms, so you understand, OK? Rick Perry offered the "market" a defective and inferior product (himself). The market dictates that he re-invent the product (again, himself), and try once more to penetrate the electorate, which he will do every day if we're dumb enough to elect him leader of Corporate Amerika. Eventually, the market will decide he is truly inferior when he faces a superior product (Obama). It will be a bit tougher to avoid debates if the Texas maroon becomes the GOP choice. He is truly effing dumb, and you guys think he's qualified to be President.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, if you Google "Rick Perry Gay", you'll get a lot of information. Just like Obama's "gay" story, it is unsubstantiated so far. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire, so if Perry is a closet gay, all the money in the world isn't going to keep it out of the news. And he is kind of a pretty boy.

By the way, did you see that Perry is going to start avoiding the Republican debates? In other words, he can't hack it. Wow, that's pretty presidential behavior, eh? He's afraid to debate his own clown posse, and they are all pathetic in their own individual ways.

Let me put it into Free Market terms, so you understand, OK? Rick Perry offered the "market" a defective and inferior product (himself). The market dictates that he re-invent the product (again, himself), and try once more to penetrate the electorate, which he will do every day if we're dumb enough to elect him leader of Corporate Amerika. Eventually, the market will decide he is truly inferior when he faces a superior product (Obama). It will be a bit tougher to avoid debates if the Texas maroon becomes the GOP choice. He is truly effing dumb, and you guys think he's qualified to be President.

Barney Fwank is an out & out gay and he gets re-elected by those stodgy Mass. people................so it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
In no way do these debates allow for deep policy discussions and analysis of what a candidate would do once elected. Historically, what voters are told in campaigns and what actually happens after election are vastly different.

Your right...just look at the Messiah...and even TOS agrees....LMAO!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Barney Fwank is an out & out gay and he gets re-elected by those stodgy Mass. people................so it doesn't seem to be a problem.

True. Barney Frank is out, and most people are OK with it. How do you think the Evangelical Right would react if they found out that Perry had dabbled in gayness? They would most definitely NOT be OK with it.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Well since you mentioned it...where there is smoke there is fire:

Is Obama gay:

Let’s ask and do tell…IS OBAMA GAY?

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up | Fellowship of the Minds

Is Obama a Muslim:

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

Barack Hussein Obama: Once a Muslim, Always A Muslim

Obama not american citizen...so many of these:

obama birth certificate - Google Search

Obama is incompetent...wow...lots of these:

obama is incompetent - Google Search

Obama has a mistress:

obama mistress - Google Search

Yup...where there is smoke there is fire.

moreluck

golden ticket member
True. Barney Frank is out, and most people are OK with it. How do you think the Evangelical Right would react if they found out that Perry had dabbled in gayness? They would most definitely NOT be OK with it.
dabbled? He'd be better off if he nailed the dappled gray !!!!!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well since you mentioned it...where there is smoke there is fire:

Is Obama gay:

Let’s ask and do tell…IS OBAMA GAY?

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up | Fellowship of the Minds

Is Obama a Muslim:

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

Barack Hussein Obama: Once a Muslim, Always A Muslim

Obama not american citizen...so many of these:

obama birth certificate - Google Search

Obama is incompetent...wow...lots of these:

obama is incompetent - Google Search

Obama has a mistress:

obama mistress - Google Search

Yup...where there is smoke there is fire.

The birther movement is over, or haven't you heard? Obama is not a Muslim, or haven't you heard that either? I guess when you live in a cave with FOX News blaring all day, that becomes your reality.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The birther movement is over, or haven't you heard? Obama is not a Muslim, or haven't you heard that either? I guess when you live in a cave with FOX News blaring all day, that becomes your reality.

Are you and TOS attached at the hip? You and your sister watch FOX more than anyone...thats funny.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you and TOS attached at the hip? You and your sister watch FOX more than anyone...thats funny.

I never watch FOX news, but I hear some FOX shows (Hannity etc.) on the radio. Same tired talking points, over and over. Are you and Orly Taitz joined at the brain, because it seems like each of you only got a half. That's sad.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love how the C9 repeat every single talking point from the talking heads on FOXED SPEWS, and yet, not one of the C9 will admit they watch FOX.

Gotta love hypocrites.

Peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I just googled this "Rick perry is gay" stuff. Not one shred of evidence. The Paul 'CASH' ad didn't pan anything out.
It was started in the 80's when he ran for the house. When he ran as Governor against Hutchinson, it was brought up again. Still no proof. The only 'proof' available is that his hair is perfect. Wow, that's an indictment. Why does everyone on here have to prove what they say 8 ways from Sunday, yet, these innuendo's are repeated by a select few and held up as fact with no basis in reality?

Thats all you C9 have to offer. Just repeat the same thing until it becomes true to you.

The GOP field is a joke, the country thinks its a joke, and after every debate, the GOP proves its a joke.

The real problem is, the jokes on YOU.

Peace.
WOW, that's a lot of words to type just to avoid the question because you have Zer0 proof. What did I repeat til became true to me? WHAT???? I suppose this is another question you are going to avoid. Run little boy, hide, you have outed yourself as a fraud.

I just googled this "Rick perry is gay" stuff. Not one shred of evidence. The Paul 'CASH' ad didn't pan anything out.
It was started in the 80's when he ran for the house. When he ran as Governor against Hutchinson, it was brought up again. Still no proof. The only 'proof' available is that his hair is perfect. Wow, that's an indictment. Why does everyone on here have to prove what they say 8 ways from Sunday, yet, these innuendo's are repeated by a select few and held up as fact with no basis in reality?

Because that select few can't prove the falsehoods they spill outta their pie holes. They can't admit when they do that because they have a self image that they have integrity and also think they are smarter than everyone else. My guess is that they get an email copy of the loony left talking points of they day so they can attack with force. You know that Keith 0lebermean, Rachel Madcow and Bill Mare (pun intended) are their guiding lights because those three are the center of the universe. if they shout it, it has to be so. They hate the republicans so much they are willing to say anything, true or not, just to try and demean them. mrfedex is fixated on claiming some people on the right are gay, there are several that he has mentioned in the last few months on this forum. I would suspect a psychologist would have a field day with that.