Ricky's healthcare thread

rickyb

dad mentioned this to me this morning. i immediately thought of the 45,000 americans who unnecessarily die every year because of the for profit healthcare.

rickyb

Sooooo, what does the murder of people in a mosque have to do with Americans dying because of for profit healthcare???
because one makes headline news even though its only 1/3 of the number of deaths of the other.

if 45,000 americans commit suicide by gun like a cult all at once, then it would make news. but because its for profit healthcare, and because its non sensationalist, it doesnt. the same people who own the news also own the healthcare and they want to keep the $$$ rolling, 45,000 dead americans or not.

btw how much are these news companies paying the public to use the public airwaves and what standard of journalism are they supposed to reach, if any?

charles manson symbolized evil, but has kissinger or any US presidents ever symbolized evil the way he did? after all they killed far more people than manson.

another example of people not connecting the dots is the title of this thread itself. so we hear about terrorism when its domestic terrorists (MAYBE) or definitely muslim terrorists. but do we ever hear about police terrorizing minority communities or state terrorism from our own govts? its pretty well know and not really debatable.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
dad mentioned this to me this morning. i immediately thought of the 45,000 americans who unnecessarily die every year because of the for profit healthcare.
Your immediate thought?
Coming up from the basement and until you get your first bowl of Fruit Loops, I totally understand.smh

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
because one makes headline news even though its only 1/3 of the number of deaths of the other.

if 45,000 americans commit suicide by gun like a cult all at once, then it would make news. but because its for profit healthcare, and because its non sensationalist, it doesnt. the same people who own the news also own the healthcare and they want to keep the $$$ rolling, 45,000 dead americans or not.

btw how much are these news companies paying the public to use the public airwaves and what standard of journalism are they supposed to reach, if any?

charles manson symbolized evil, but has kissinger or any US presidents ever symbolized evil the way he did? after all they killed far more people than manson.

another example of people not connecting the dots is the title of this thread itself. so we hear about terrorism when its domestic terrorists (MAYBE) or definitely muslim terrorists. but do we ever hear about police terrorizing minority communities or state terrorism from our own govts? its pretty well know and not really debatable.
You have issues.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You have issues.
No :poop: [COLOR=#5900b3][B]LeRoy[/B][/COLOR]!

Canada Sucks - Obama.jpg
Leroy.jpg

Last edited: