RIP Driver...Plane Crash in Santee CA.

Philipjfry

Is it just me or does it seem like every few months there’s another driver who passes on the job? What would one of you say the average amount of brown box jockeys per year, 4/5? Kinda scares you.
RIP brother.

I GOT ONE MORE

R
245561741_10224230873732987_8800766029297110923_n.jpg
RIP, Steve

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
By all accounts he was a good guy, talked to the kids on the route, played with the dogs, always friendly. What a shame. My prayers go out to his family. RIP Brother

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
By all accounts he was a good guy, talked to the kids on the route, played with the dogs, always friendly. What a shame. My prayers go out to his family. RIP Brother

Looks like he lived a good life and left well respected and loved...It is a worthwhile goal to leave this earth being well remembered...says a lot for the man and fellow union brother....R.I.P

Cowboy Mac

The last thing you think about happening to you when you put the uniform on in the morning. There should have been a nationwide pcm and moment of silence. I heard about this from the mailman on my route. He had tears in his eyes when he told me what happened. RIP

rod

Retired 22 years
The last thing you think about happening to you when you put the uniform on in the morning. There should have been a nationwide pcm and moment of silence. I heard about this from the mailman on my route. He had tears in his eyes when he told me what happened. RIP
UPS is a heartless machine. It don't surprise me a bit that UPS wouldn't have a minute of silence for this man.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I had a friend (firefighter) that died in a freak accident (not at work) weeks before he retired. They already had his retirement party just days before his death . It was always in my mind the last weeks before I retired. I was so paranoid but that made me extra careful when working or even driving to and from work. A couple weeks before I retired a storm started up while I was doing pickups and the lightning was bad. I usually would of thought “I have to get these pickups“ but not this time. I thought “Oh H3LL no I ain’t going out this way before I retire” I parked the truck waited out the storm. One customer had to stay a little after their closing time but I got the pickup. Everyone please stay safe!