RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

UPSER1987

This is an internet forum.
We all have different ideas.
And everyone is entitled to their own.

When you talk about "prejudice and ignorance" here, you are stating that you have facts. That your thoughts are the "Correct" ones.
I would suggest that that is some ignorance and prejudice of your own.

I find the entire incident around George Floyd to be a tragedy that should not have happened. Regardless of who was at fault.
But I'm not going to sign up to a forum just to publicly quit it, since not everyone agrees with me.

Thank you for your thoughtful well written post.
Unfortunately, the words union brothers/sisters are just that...words. There is a lot of covert or implied racism here and at work. I heed the advice...”keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.
I believe most of this forum is made up of small town or rural folks- where you the most (not all) backward thinking, ignorant racist folks gather. They aren’t exposed to much, so they don’t know too much.
If you think any of these turds are your brothers, think again.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

I am from Minneapolis
The prejudice and ignorance on this board sickens me almost as much as the video of George Floyds murder, with his "brothers" standing by.

If you have not watched that video in full- all 10 minutes I recommend you do so.

Even the comments about the truck driver on 35w. Where you joke, laugh or talk tough.
Behind your keyboard, or in your small town, rural route, neighborhood.

I'ld like to remind you, everyone who speaks here, and those who encourage this, or those who say nothing. You have brothers here, who wear a uniform, who drive clearly marked vehicles here and the many other cities involved.

I speak now as not a member of UPS or a member of the teamsters. I speak as a citizen here. We are in fear, we are grieving. We are sickened by the murder we witnessed by the police, we are sickened by the riots and taking over of our police precinct, the looting and the burning. We want and need peace.

I will stick around to take your abuse, and your jokes. Then I will leave this message board, this is not a group I want to be a member of.
You can send anything offensive to me personally and I will handle it. This will not go on on my watch.

rickyb

I am from Minneapolis
The prejudice and ignorance on this board sickens me almost as much as the video of George Floyds murder, with his "brothers" standing by.

If you have not watched that video in full- all 10 minutes I recommend you do so.

Even the comments about the truck driver on 35w. Where you joke, laugh or talk tough.

I'ld like to remind you, everyone who speaks here, and those who encourage this, or those who say nothing. You have brothers here, who wear a uniform, who drive clearly marked vehicles here and the many other cities involved.

I speak now as not a member of UPS or a member of the teamsters. I speak as a citizen here. We are in fear, we are grieving. We are sickened by the murder we witnessed by the police, we are sickened by the riots and taking over of our police precinct, the looting and the burning. We want and need peace.

I will stick around to take your abuse, and your jokes. Then I will leave this message board, this is not a group I want to be a member of.
its pretty toxic. theres a few good guys on here.

I am from Minneapolis

KcHXmesyPXg6Q.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am from Minneapolis

fake

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Thank you for your thoughtful well written post.
Unfortunately, the words union brothers/sisters are just that...words. There is a lot of covert or implied racism here and at work. I heed the advice...”keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.
I believe most of this forum is made up of small town or rural folks- where you the most (not all) backward thinking, ignorant racist folks gather. They aren’t exposed to much, so they don’t know too much.
If you think any of these turds are your brothers, think again.
Can I ask you a question and get a totally honest answer, since this is an anonymous forum? You seem like an intelligent, rational person. As a Black person who probably thinks there is no reverse racism, what do you call it when Black people denigrate Whites or name call Whites when they are by themselves?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
@MECH-lifts look into the future: due to the riots and mass protesting the coronavirus will spike ( so the government will say ) and shut down the economy indefinitely. Hang on union brothers this is it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I am from Minneapolis

While I can understand your comments, why do you think this isn’t going on in other places and people in other places aren’t afraid? I would bet, if asked, the vast majority of the people on here would agree that people are within their rights to protest and have no problem with the protests themselves. I would also bet that the vast majority are against the looting and burning of so many businesses and people’s livelihoods.

What you don’t realize is that many people use humor to help them through things that they don’t like or make them uncomfortable. I’m thinking there are a lot fewer racists here than you think.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Can I ask you a question and get a totally honest answer, since this is an anonymous forum? You seem like an intelligent, rational person. As a Black person who probably thinks there is no reverse racism, what do you call it when Black people denigrate Whites or name call Whites when they are by themselves?
Googles "denigrate"

Benefits

This is an internet forum.
We all have different ideas.
And everyone is entitled to their own.

When you talk about "prejudice and ignorance" here, you are stating that you have facts. That your thoughts are the "Correct" ones.
I would suggest that that is some ignorance and prejudice of your own.

I find the entire incident around George Floyd to be a tragedy that should not have happened. Regardless of who was at fault.
But I'm not going to sign up to a forum just to publicly quit it, since not everyone agrees with me.

I did not join this message board to discuss this topic. I rejoined it, to discuss covid19. I was a member here long ago, I work part-time for the benefits, as a second job. And yes I voted and I have attended union meetings, which are difficult to. As they are held here on Tuesdays, during the day. Frankly, I don't have a lot to most topics here, I am not knowledgeable enough to.

As for prejudice and ignorance.
Of course I am ignorant about many things. Prejudiced too. I base my beliefs, opinions and feelings on my personal experience, which changes.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
its pretty toxic. theres a few good guys on here.
What qualifies someone as “good”. If they see eye to eye with you? That’s not what makes the world go round, learn to discuss and deal with someone else’s opinion. Lots of people don’t see eye to eye with me on here, I don’t respect them any more or less. It’s just a difference of opinion. If your thoughts aren’t your own, then we are really screwed.