RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I did not join this message board to discuss this topic. I rejoined it, to discuss covid19. I was a member here long ago, I work part-time for the benefits, as a second job. And yes I voted and I have attended union meetings, which are difficult to. As they are held here on Tuesdays, during the day. Frankly, I don't have a lot to most topics here, I am not knowledgeable enough to.

As for prejudice and ignorance.
Of course I am ignorant about many things. Prejudiced too. I base my beliefs, opinions and feelings on my personal experience, which changes.
All good brother. You do you, I’ll do me. A lot of people come on here to vent or blow off steam, it’s healthy to get others opinions without being named.

Benefits

Can I ask you a question and get a totally honest answer, since this is an anonymous forum? You seem like an intelligent, rational person. As a Black person who probably thinks there is no reverse racism, what do you call it when Black people denigrate Whites or name call Whites when they are by themselves?
This wasn't addressed to me. But I would like to comment.

My son's had the opportunity to work in a diverse area at a young age (about 12 years old). They heard the word, they also heard the elders explain, it was NOT okay to use that term... young kids around.

They also experienced reverse prejudice.. not abuse, there were just some people of color, who would not talk to them. I'm grateful to the elder who explained to them. That it was not personal, it was not about who they were as people. It was because these men, came from the deep south, small rural town. Had not had good experiences.

I'm grateful to them for explaining it.

KOG72

I’m full of it
FE8C718B-5AAA-4205-AA0B-AADE53E46C91.jpeg
All good brother. You do you, I’ll do me. A lot of people come on here to vent or blow off steam, it’s healthy to get others opinions without being named.

rickyb

What qualifies someone as “good”. If they see eye to eye with you? That’s not what makes the world go round, learn to discuss and deal with someone else’s opinion. Lots of people don’t see eye to eye with me on here, I don’t respect them any more or less. It’s just a difference of opinion. If your thoughts aren’t your own, then we are really screwed.
theres a level of disrespect on here, partly because people are behind computer screens, and in my case it partly has to do with my unpopular views.

you can disagree with someone, you can make jokes about it too, but theres a right way of going about it, and most people on here dont follow that.

oldngray

nowhere special
theres a level of disrespect on here, partly because people are behind computer screens, and in my case it partly has to do with my unpopular views.

you can disagree with someone, you can make jokes about it too, but theres a right way of going about it, and most people on here dont follow that.
HaHa.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can I ask you a question and get a totally honest answer, since this is an anonymous forum? You seem like an intelligent, rational person. As a Black person who probably thinks there is no reverse racism, what do you call it when Black people denigrate Whites or name call Whites when they are by themselves?
They really do that?