RLA PETITION

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If someone else will pay you just as well and you still stay at a job you hate, you're a fool.
You're a fool for being a corporate apologist (suckass.) Especially for a company like this that's run on lies, intimidation and zero ethics. Besides, you need your stomach pumped from the excessive Kool-Aid you've been drinking. I'm sure Fred and Matt make sure you drink at least 4 pitchers worth daily.

Oh and tell Thunder we all said hello.

Dano makes an excellent point and all you have to offer in return is this garbage. Typical.

fedupped

And that brings us back to the point that there is no better deal for you out there. In other words, the best deal available to you... you complain about. Why not complain about all of those other places who won't match what you get here?
Or...why not try to recapture what used to be a people first company. A company that many of us helped create. Sign a card. Sign the petition. You have plenty of time as you wait for the late freight on a daily basis because of Freds cost cutting debacle.

Serf

Most rational people don't have patience with people who whine about something they have the ability to change, but won't.
It's true. How much of an exhausting drag is it to hear the same people, complain about the same stuff. It takes a toll for sure.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dano makes an excellent point and all you have to offer in return is this garbage. Typical.
You're a fine one to talk Upstate. How many times have YOU left this forum like some school kid taking his ball and going home because things here on this forum aren't going your way? At least twice you've done your farewell speeches only to return with your tail between your legs, most likely because your life outside of this forum just plain sucks? And now your kissing the butt of a well known shill. A new low IMO.

Last edited:

DontThrowPackages

Maybe your circle of friends is comprised of a lot of whiners. Most rational people don't have patience with people who whine about something they have the ability to change, but won't.
So you with logic, my friend with the non athletic son should just drop him off at a fire station and adopt one who can field and hit for power? You know, he has the ability to "change" the situation by doing just that. And I guess Fox news viewership aren't "Most rational people" for Fox and Friends and other show on that network Whine over one topic after another," The war on Freedom", or ," The war on religion"....."War on Marriage". Lots of people complain/whine. You, yourself continue to Whine about other people whining. You have the ability to change it by leaving this site but you wouldn't because like a good friend who complains about his son's coach, it's just not that big a deal for most people.

bbsam

Staff member
C'mon BB.....You've been harping all over the RLA petition numbers as if it's all you want to do is further infuriate the beaten down Express worker.
Yes. I believe that is exactly what I am doing. You may thank me now or later. The "beaten down Express worker" has been coming here year after year with the same bitching and moaning about the increased encroachment of the company. There are some here who will sugar-coat reality or offer false hopes of unionizing or WADing Fred into submission. That's all BS and people ought to know it right now. This is how it is. For those not willing to deal with Express as it is, get out. On that, MFE, R1a, Cactus, you, and I all agree. For the rest of folks, unless you are willing to take extraordinary measures on a huge scale and risk losing your crappy jobs, expect your jobs to continue to get worse and worse. It's a bleak reality, but the Express courier position is never going to get better on it's own.

Serf

Like watching Fox News cry about Obama all day!Waaaaaaaaa!!!
Seven hundred and sixteen billion dollars, funneled out of Medicare by President Obama. The obligation we have to our parents and grandparents is being sacrificed, all to pay for a new entitlement we didn't even ask for. The greatest threat to Medicare is Obamacare. Side note: "the beaten down express worker" was funny.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Seven hundred and sixteen billion dollars, funneled out of Medicare by President Obama. The obligation we have to our parents and grandparents is being sacrificed, all to pay for a new entitlement we didn't even ask for. The greatest threat to Medicare is Obamacare. Side note: "the beaten down express worker" was funny.
Oh please, that has been debunked in every possible way imaginable.Conservatives are the ones who want to cut the entire safety net anyways so even if it were true whats the problem?
Thanks for the praise at least on my beaten down express worker comment though.

Last edited:

thedownhillEXPRESS

Yes. I believe that is exactly what I am doing. You may thank me now or later. The "beaten down Express worker" has been coming here year after year with the same bitching and moaning about the increased encroachment of the company. There are some here who will sugar-coat reality or offer false hopes of unionizing or WADing Fred into submission. That's all BS and people ought to know it right now. This is how it is. For those not willing to deal with Express as it is, get out. On that, MFE, R1a, Cactus, you, and I all agree. For the rest of folks, unless you are willing to take extraordinary measures on a huge scale and risk losing your crappy jobs, expect your jobs to continue to get worse and worse. It's a bleak reality, but the Express courier position is never going to get better on it's own.
Anyone ever tell you "piling on" isn't very nice