RLA PETITION

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Did you learn how to demean and demoralize in management class or does it just come natural?

He complains about his job and then tells me to find him a better one. I wonder why he complains about the one company that will give him more than anyone else will. Not that his job is a gift from Heaven, but if is so bad WHY IS HE STILL HERE?

I figure he's a smart and hard-working guy with plenty of potential. Why does such a talented person stay here and complain about it?

MAKAVELI

He complains about his job and then tells me to find him a better one. I wonder why he complains about the one company that will give him more than anyone else will. Not that his job is a gift from Heaven, but if is so bad WHY IS HE STILL HERE?

I figure he's a smart and hard-working guy with plenty of potential. Why does such a talented person stay here and complain about it?
Some people need to vent. This is a place where we can vent with no repercussions from the overbearing management who thinks we should all be good little FedEx robots and not question the geniuses of upper management. Only he knows why he is still here but that doesn't change the dysfunctional and hostile, environment management has created.

59 Dano

Some people need to vent. This is a place where we can vent with no repercussions from the overbearing management who thinks we should all be good little FedEx robots and not question the geniuses of upper management. Only he knows why he is still here but that doesn't change the dysfunctional and hostile, environment management has created.

If someone else will pay you just as well and you still stay at a job you hate, you're a fool.

59 Dano

For what it's worth, I signed the petition three times. I may have even signed it using MF's real name. OOPS!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dano is here to muddy the waters. The real issues of highly disfunctional management he chooses to ignore.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DontThrowPackages

Ah. So what keeps you from getting a better job somewhere else? They're out there, why aren't you getting one of those?
The old couriers aren't leaving. With less that 7 years to retirement, why put up with the hassle of settling into a new place only to be at the bottom in regards to seniority. Much better to stay and put up with the familiar hassle. 5 weeks of vacation, 2 personals and 2 floaters can make the last few years manageable. That's is unless they're looking to take that away from the employee's too????????

59 Dano

The old couriers aren't leaving. With less that 7 years to retirement, why put up with the hassle of settling into a new place only to be at the bottom in regards to seniority. Much better to stay and put up with the familiar hassle. 5 weeks of vacation, 2 personals and 2 floaters can make the last few years manageable.

And that brings us back to the point that there is no better deal for you out there. In other words, the best deal available to you... you complain about. Why not complain about all of those other places who won't match what you get here?

DontThrowPackages

And that brings us back to the point that there is no better deal for you out there. In other words, the best deal available to you... you complain about. Why not complain about all of those other places who won't match what you get here?
You're not understanding the age factor here. No doubt in my mind if I were 23, knowing what this place would eventually turn into, I would have made my choice to be elsewhere. If X courier is 57 and plans on retiring at age 62, why would he up and leave now? Yeah he's gonna complain about how good it use to be but if a man is married to his wife for 24 years, can't he complain about how fat she's gotten? Is this the absolute worst place on earth to work? At Express at least, no. But guys are gonna vent. I will tell you, this place was an awesome place to work for at one time. Before ground, we worked hard but it was ok because we all thought we were part of a team striving for an ultimate goal together. But one lawsuit came, then another and there began the divided between ownership and frontline employees.

59 Dano

You're not understanding the age factor here. No doubt in my mind if I were 23, knowing what this place would eventually turn into, I would have made my choice to be elsewhere. If X courier is 57 and plans on retiring at age 62, why would he up and leave now? Yeah he's gonna complain about how good it use to be but if a man is married to his wife for 24 years, can't he complain about how fat she's gotten?

Of course he can.

How many of your friends like to hear people complain about the same thing over and over and over?

DontThrowPackages

Everyone has friends that complain about something over and over. One friend complains about her friends friend whom she can't stand. And another friend, every baseball season, complains about how his son is getting screwed out of playing time by the coach. Plus we all heard nagging about something we'll never conform to. Republicans complain about the president over and over and over. Its not a matter of if they " like" to hear people complain, its just the way it is.

bbsam

Staff member
967. +12 in 24 hours. On a upside, 1000 does look doable. Of course Dano did sign it three times so cheating seems to be the strategy.

59 Dano

Everyone has friends that complain about something over and over. One friend complains about her friends friend whom she can't stand. And another friend, every baseball season, complains about how his son is getting screwed out of playing time by the coach. Plus we all heard nagging about something we'll never conform to. Republicans complain about the president over and over and over. Its not a matter of if they " like" to hear people complain, its just the way it is.

Maybe your circle of friends is comprised of a lot of whiners. Most rational people don't have patience with people who whine about something they have the ability to change, but won't.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If someone else will pay you just as well and you still stay at a job you hate, you're a fool.
You're a fool for being a corporate apologist (suckass.) Especially for a company like this that's run on lies, intimidation and zero ethics. Besides, you need your stomach pumped from the excessive Kool-Aid you've been drinking. I'm sure Fred and Matt make sure you drink at least 4 pitchers worth daily.

Oh and tell Thunder we all said hello.