Roaches

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
No. I lost my wife in Target over an hour ago. She has my wallet. I can smell my debit card burning all the way over here. This is how I deal with stress.
Excellent
E2867D64-9264-4E15-A189-D9C47E2E2717.gif

Commercial Inside Release

I'm in SE NC. We see a fair number of those disgusting big brown roaches. I've never seen one of these in my vehicle until I started as a PVD a few weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I was checking my spare tire and there was a jumbo in the spare tire well. I wondered how the hell did it get there. Since then i found 2 more so it's obvious that these nasty, greasy, greasy, nasty :censored2: bugs are coming from the packages and more likely the cardboard. I HATE these things. If my wife finds one in the house it's a five alarm "take care of that bug" issue. When I get it I put it in the mode and piss on it before flushing it down. This makes me feel a little better. No more packages are being brought into my house. Empty the box and then bring the content in. Nasty greasy bastards.

Down there the roaches can live outside, just fine. No doubt they can smell your scabby contactor :censored2:, and your stolen wealth.

Last edited: