Wait it out or...

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I had to work 7 years in the building before I got the opportunity you're complaining about. I know it sucks but most people in your position would be back in the building 5 days a week making $11 an hour...

All you have to do is make it until vacations start then you should get 4-5 days the rest of the year.
That'
I was told the union guarantees that and im not in the union.
You should be

Jondlc

Do you actually have a chance with the MTA? Around me, any Authority job is about, who you know, not what you know. If you have a real chance with MTA, I would go that way. Since its not a business it will be way more laid backed with way less hassle and similar compensation.

The open house could just be a show, they may already have Joey's brother picked out. Political jobs.

My chances are as good as anybody's. I have a couple of years if customer service and cash handling experience which is what they're looking for. They're also DOT regulated which I believe is a plus for me because UPS is also DOT regulated.

I don't have anybody inside but I do know somebody who got hired last year and didn't have anybody either. I'm just going to stay positive.

Jondlc

I had to work 7 years in the building before I got the opportunity you're complaining about. I know it sucks but most people in your position would be back in the building 5 days a week making $11 an hour...

All you have to do is make it until vacations start then you should get 4-5 days the rest of the year.

When does vacation start?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Somewhere in your center they will be posted. A few drivers are on vacation now, you just need a few more before you are always needed to working. You will start getting some extra days soon, drivers will use option days on Fridays and you will be covering for them. Valentine's day is also coming up.

Gear

Parts on Order
My chances are as good as anybody's. I have a couple of years if customer service and cash handling experience which is what they're looking for. They're also DOT regulated which I believe is a plus for me because UPS is also DOT regulated.

I don't have anybody inside but I do know somebody who got hired last year and didn't have anybody either. I'm just going to stay positive.

Sounds like you have a chance. Good luck