Road Rage

Zowert

good for you guys.
didnt know that honking is the same as flipping off.

Kendoll was lucky.
I am sure our driver and SUV guy exchanged words or something. From our guy’s side of the story the SUV pulled out in front of him without looking so he honked at him, SUV idiot flipped him off so UPS returned the gesture. The SUV was in front of the UPS truck then switched to the left lane, slowed down and got behind our driver then followed him all the way back to our parking lot. I guess he wasn’t really driving aggressively, just followed him. He seemed like a, “Let me speak with your manager” type guy, so I think that was his intention.

SUV dude is gonna get shot some day if he does this kind of crap on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
only took 4 posts for this thread to get derailed.....a new BC world record.

Never have been chased before . Was riding with a bunch of guys one night in Florida back around 1985 when a drunk driver almost piled into us. We turned around and forced the guy to stop. Then some of the guys took their helmets and broke all his windows and threw his keys into the woods.

No one touched the idiot. I just watched and laughed.
I thought you’d say you were in the back of a car with a bunch of guys and when you lifted your head, you saw some other guy in a car and tried to flag him over. Is that more like it?

Cowboy Mac

I am sure our driver and SUV guy exchanged words or something. From our guy’s side of the story the SUV pulled out in front of him without looking so he honked at him, SUV idiot flipped him off so UPS returned the gesture. The SUV was in front of the UPS truck then switched to the left lane, slowed down and got behind our driver then followed him all the way back to our parking lot. I guess he wasn’t really driving aggressively, just followed him. He seemed like a, “Let me speak with your manager” type guy, so I think that was his intention.

SUV dude is gonna get shot some day if he does this kind of crap on a regular basis.
I’ve seen a guy get pulled out of his car by a thug and beaten not too far from my building.

Brownwind

Kind of a funny story to share with you guys.

After clocking out last week I was standing out in the parking lot talking to a couple drivers, there were about a dozen drivers hanging out, smoking cigarettes, shooting the breeze. A package car came flying into the parking lot, it immediately grabbed everyone’s attention. We were like, “Who the hell is that? He needs to slow the friend down!” The driver does kind of a figure 8 in the parking lot then stops right next to us, “Whoa why are you driving like a maniac?!” One of the guys said. The driver is looking around the parking lot and responds, “Someone’s chasing me! I honked at him and he’s been following me for about a mile!” Sure enough this white SUV pulls up behind the package car, “That guy?!” Someone asks. “Yeah that’s the m-friend’er!”

In seconds the driver of the white SUV had ten UPS drivers and a security guard surrounding his vehicle. A friend of mine and just monster of a man (6’5” probably around 240lbs) walks up to the SUV driver’s window, “What’s your problem buddy?” This white middle aged dude sitting in the vehicle all wide eyed, “He flipped me off!” Before things could escalate the security guard stepped in, “You better get out of here, the cops are on the way.” As soon as we heard the word “cops” everyone stepped back and the SUV drove away. An RPCD looks at the security guard confused, “Did you call the cops?” Security dude, “Nah man, I just didn’t want you guys to lose your jobs for beating the crap out of that guy.”

That was it, everyone left and we never heard anything of the incident and we haven’t seen that SUV around. If anything it was a nice moment of solidarity among union brothers.
Happened locally on BBQ night. Unfortunately it didn’t turn out well for him. Many ate well and also enjoyed the beverages provided from the local distributor.
Poor dude made over a dollar in returnable bottles. Definitely brought the crew together. Word got around and we haven’t had a problem since. We’re just trying to make a living. The job is our escape. Don’t mess with our meal ticket.

qdg2

How many pkg cars fly into the parking lot? Often? Pretty rare at my hub. Pkg cars have no business in the parking lot here. Unless your center/hub has no fence/defined yard.

All on video....right?

Curious why he(UPS guy) didn't drive onto the yard?

Curious, do you think the UPS driver would admit to "flipping off" the customer? How do you think mgt. would have reacted?

And if the customer was driving normally,(you said slowed down and followed) why was the UPS guy driving that way?

Seems like the UPS dude is gonna get shot doing that kinda crap on a regular basis.

Do you think the UPS driver flips off customers routinely? I can't imagine EVER doing so. And keeping my job.

I use "customer" for reference to civilians(the public).

What'dyabringmetoday???

only took 4 posts for this thread to get derailed.....a new BC world record.

Never have been chased before . Was riding with a bunch of guys one night in Florida back around 1985 when a drunk driver almost piled into us. We turned around and forced the guy to stop. Then some of the guys took their helmets and broke all his windows and threw his keys into the woods.

No one touched the idiot. I just watched and laughed.
Sure.