Road Runners.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well as long as STUG isn't going to really brag himself up -- I will. From what I pulled off the Grandma's Marathon web site he came in 207th out of 5785 entrants. Not too shabby for a truck driver. Way to go Steve.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Well as long as STUG isn't going to really brag himself up -- I will. From what I pulled off the Grandma's Marathon web site he came in 207th out of 5785 entrants. Not too shabby for a truck driver. Way to go Steve.
Thanks everyone, and thank you Rod! I'm so proud to have accomplished this feat and have set my next goal.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I would guess that being his time was 3hrs 3 min and 40 seconds his next goal would be to get under the 3 hr mark--------------------------------or at least shoot for 3 hrs 3 minutes and 39 seconds.
Yeah, the first one...LOL. We're thinking of making Grandma's an annual tradition. It was a cute little town and a really nice race.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah, the first one...LOL. We're thinking of making Grandma's an annual tradition. It was a cute little town and a really nice race.

"It was cute little town" ---thats funny. I could be wrong but I believe Duluth is the 3rd largest city in Minnesota---right after Minneapolis and St. Paul.

I was wrong -- its the 4th largest-- right after Rochester (Mayo Clinic town)

rod

Retired 22 years
Steve- you got out of Duluth just in time. Last night the had heavy heavy rains and there was lots of flooding and streets washed out. Also the Duluth Zoo was flooded and many animals were drowned---also some escaped including some seals which ended up downtown and a polar bear which they tranquilized on zoo property. Then again you might have broken your 3 hour goal if you had a polar bear chasing you. I just saw they had 9 inches of rain last night.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve- you got out of Duluth just in time. Last night the had heavy heavy rains and there was lots of flooding and streets washed out. Also the Duluth Zoo was flooded and many animals were drowned---also some escaped including some seals which ended up downtown and a polar bear which they tranquilized on zoo property. Then again you might have broken your 3 hour goal if you had a polar bear chasing you. I just saw they had 9 inches of rain last night.
YIKES!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Last marathon of the year and I ran a 2:49:23. I've PR'd every race I've run this year and am hopeful to have continued success. Any other runner's out there?