Road Test in an automatic

The Milkman

Not ergonomic but frigging tanks.

Tanks for sure, I was on my way back to the bldg one peak. The bldg was about a 45 minute drive, I started to smell something burning, so I pulled off the 1st hwy exit I came to, and about 20 seconds later while making a turn...The driver's side front wheel fell off !!! THUMP!! OUCH!! LOL. Here I sit in an intersection with the front axle on the ground ...Merry Christmas lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You must be a Man's man like @Future and @Operational needs .
manlylogo.jpg

Jcoe77

Hope all is well quick question if you had a drivers license in new jersey and you applied for a drivers postion in Pennsylvania and was planning to move to that state can you still work with for ups with your jersey license until you change it to Pennsylvania

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hope all is well quick question if you had a drivers license in new jersey and you applied for a drivers postion in Pennsylvania and was planning to move to that state can you still work with for ups with your jersey license until you change it to Pennsylvania
My guess is you would have to have a license in that state but I’m just guessing here. I have a CDL and drive into 3 different states and it’s legal so I’m just spitballing here.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Talk to HR. I know they can let it slide because in some buildings drivers commute across state lines. But I don’t know if you need to specifically ask for an exception.