Rolling trailers

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Thats only a accomplishment in Ohio.
I'm a Crimson Tide fan and root for anyone that plays against U of Michigan.
USC used to be the powerhouse to reckon with from the 70s for many years. AL was too. Michigan was on my naughty list since I knew anything about football.

JustDeliverIt

Management here is acting like we finally have everything under control.

Yet from what I’m hearing we aren’t really lighted the hubs we get stuff from are just rolling trailers.

any other hubs people know of rolling work?

Was told today we have 24 trailers of irregs in the yard. At the end of the night, they palletize and fork them into trailers whatever couldn't get processed. They started doing that last week when they ran out of room in the unload.

And just announced the hub is running a Sunday 8am shift. Hope they have fun in there while I'm still sleeping.

Brisket

Rolling a ton of trailers here. They are begging people to come in every Saturdays. Telling them to pick the # of stops and what area.

Yep, and when they answer “I’ll take 70 in the resi neighborhood “, and you come in and there’s 160 waiting for you.... better send help, lol.

quad decade guy

I was in JACFL last week and it was pretty busy. How does that building compare in size to the hubs out west?

Not sure what you are looking for. Just went in to take a potty break. It's all torn up for renovation from what I could tell. Of course all the western "new" hubs seem to have tons of room(yards) and are clean! Any hub I've been to that is not new, is the standard poorly, tightly laid out trailer parking etc. ORLFL same. JACFL reminded me of MEMPHIS. The only hub that seemed "slow" was ARLTX. Rest were like ant mounds.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Not sure what you are looking for. Just went in to take a potty break. It's all torn up for renovation from what I could tell. Of course all the western "new" hubs seem to have tons of room(yards) and are clean! Any hub I've been to that is not new, is the standard poorly, tightly laid out trailer parking etc. ORLFL same. JACFL reminded me of MEMPHIS. The only hub that seemed "slow" was ARLTX. Rest were like ant mounds.

I was curious about the size. I go to many of the biggest buildings and JACFL looks like it will be the 4th biggest to me after CACH, SDFAS and SMAGA.

Our sleeper runs stay mostly on the east coast as of now but we're rumored to be getting some west coast runs in the future.