Rome guilty as charged !

Ron Carey was banned for life.... from the Teamsters.

Board Expels Ron Carey From Teamsters for Life

Not guilty ?

Ok.... he didn't go to jail.
Lol... I needed a good laugh tonight. He was banned before the charges were dropped. By the time he had a chance to fight it, he died.

He wasn’t well liked by local officials and IBT workers because he told them to cut back on crazy spending and corruption... Hell, he even stop giving free lunch’s in the IBT headquarters. He even cut his salary twice in his short stay as IBT prez.

I also love the statement that Ron’s lawyer used in his case...

( Under this reasoning, every bank president who has been unable to stop a teller form embezzling money can be tossed out of his job and industry.'' )

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Lol... I needed a good laugh tonight. He was banned before the charges were dropped. By the time he had a chance to fight it, he died.

He wasn’t well liked by local officials and IBT workers because he told them to cut back on crazy spending and corruption... Hell, he even stop giving free lunch’s in the IBT headquarters. He even cut his salary twice in his short stay as IBT prez.

I also love the statement that Ron’s lawyer used in his case...

( Under this reasoning, every bank president who has been unable to stop a teller form embezzling money can be tossed out of his job and industry.'' )
Hmmm, but we’re not talking about a teller who never sees the bank president. We are talking about a few campaign managerswho worked very closely with a political figure.

Hmmm, but we’re not talking about a teller who never sees the bank president. We are talking about a few campaign managerswho worked very closely with a political figure.
If Ron had no idea it was happening then it is the same.

That’s like H jr boys going out doing the same thing. Is anything happening to him? Nothing will, unless dirt is found on him like the same dirt that wasn’t on Ron.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not there slugger
Paff won't let you get a table to push the pyramid scheme this year ?
Damn, you're not even welcome there?
I'm not surprised.

As I have said many times, I have no love or angst for TDU.
If I were still writing policies for LECMPA, and they asked to man the TDU Convention, I would have.

Many of TDU's active members are my friends and it would have been nice to see them again.

Employment insurance through LECMPA was never a "pyramid scheme", rather a non-profit, mutual insurance company.
While an agent, I was paid a defined premium per signing, nothing after that.

I still maintain my policy, as I would never set foot inside UPS as a driver without one.
It's piece of mind, as well as "the great equalizer" when dealing with a company that attempts to leverage your wages against contractual language.

I have only had to use it once, but it allowed me the fortitude to maintain my position rather than taking a substandard offer from the Company.
Haven't been challenged like that since, as I believe like most bullies, the Company now knows I'm the wrong guy to run that game on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
giphy.gif

Dave is always happy to help.

A

Article 3

When were they dropped? And why can’t they be compared?
Found not guilty=s dropped?
"Should have known" is different than did know. Give Ron a break. He was a great unifier imo.
The man would've beat Hoffa the again if he was allowed to run.
At least he worked the job and understood it unlike what we have today and how Hoffa treated O'Brien was a good indicator of who owns whom.

A

Article 3

The tellers in our local bank see the Pres every day they are in.
Come on Wide, get off Ron's back.

Like I said, I'd blindly trust Carey because he identified with the blue collar workers over what we've got now.