Rs1 vs Rs3

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Had a situation the other day where I had two calltags (Rs1 and Rs3)for the same package going to different return facilities. What is the right thing to do to cover my butt next time? Package was sitting outside with note saying Amazon return for UPS, btw.

Should I use the Rs1 and cancel the Rs3, slap both on there and let someone else firgure it out, or leave the RS1 and record Rs3 as not ready 1?
*Edit* So many more options
I left took the package with the Rs3 and left the Rs1 btw

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I don’t get the point of the RS1 call tags. Three times in the last two weeks I DR the call tag and the costumer called and complained and I was ordered to go back and pick up the package (which wasn’t left outside, and yes I did knock and wait.)

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I don’t get the point of the RS1 call tags. Three times in the last two weeks I DR the call tag and the costumer called and complained and I was ordered to go back and pick up the package (which wasn’t left outside, and yes I did knock and wait.)
WAD and smile. We get paid by the hour, windshield time is the easiest money you can make. If it put you over 9.5 and you want to file go for it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Had a situation the other day where I had two calltags (Rs1 and Rs3)for the same package going to different return facilities. What is the right thing to do to cover my butt next time? Package was sitting outside with note saying Amazon return for UPS, btw.

Should I use the Rs1 and cancel the Rs3, slap both on there and let someone else firgure it out, or leave the RS1 and record Rs3 as not ready 1?
Put both on. We need the money.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

Where is Dave when you need his extensive knowledge of the UPS procedure policy?