Upser with a tracking conundrum

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by H.E. Pennypacker, Nov 1, 2018.

1. H.E. Pennypacker

H.E. Pennypacker Mmm, Mombasa!

I dropped a package off to be returned to amazon with a prepaid label, I ran out of tape after the label so I went to the ups store and she said she would tape it up. I didn't get a receipt because I never have had a problem before and it always got to where it was going. Except this time. 3 or 4 days later I still hadn't gotten a word from amazon, so I checked the tracking number on the label and all it said was,

"Order Processed: Ready for UPS A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

So I called the ups store and they assured me that it had been sent out and that it was probably just a, "bad scan", and that amazon usually has a good policy about refunding your money even if they don't get the merch.... I called ups they said I need to take up a claim with the carrier...

If this was a $5 or even $20 cost I wouldn't even bother with the headache, but it was almost $100 buck piece that apparently has just up and vanished like a fart in the wind. It wasn't a small either it was a decent sized box, hard to lose or fall into a crack. What should I do.

2. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Cut your losses and move on

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  3. rod

rod retired and happy

I've located your package:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

Seeing as you are a wealthy industrialist, just write the loss of to bad luck and move on.

5. Brown Biscuit

Brown Biscuit Blind every day

What’s a one hundred dollar buck piece?

6. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

Tape your own flipping box.

7. PeakMode

PeakMode Arrive Peak Leave

I guess you know how 4 out of 10 customers feel when their parcels hit our centers.

8. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

giphy-3.gif