RTS-C19

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Go to work?

I'm talking about someone having to stay home because their kids school shut down.

In an ideal world, yes, everyone would find some way to have their kids looked after so they can go to work. But it is inevitable that some people won't have an option. Plus, there are the people in quarantine who are not sick themselves, yet, so might not technically qualify for FMLA, but can't go to work.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In an ideal world, yes, everyone would find some way to have their kids looked after so they can go to work. But it is inevitable that some people won't have an option. Plus, there are the people in quarantine who are not sick themselves, yet, so might not technically qualify for FMLA, but can't go to work.
This is why we shouldn't have done these shutdowns, but liberals had a freak out so here we are.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Um.. so you mean bring your kid with you in route?

I'd love to do this but never going to happen.

It's a serious question that I'm sure may pop up on here. What is a drivers options when it comes to this.
Thankfully my kids aren’t school aged and I have options but if I a parent needs to stay home in a situation like this it sure as hell won’t be my wife.

542thruNthru

Thankfully my kids aren’t school aged and I have options but if I a parent needs to stay home in a situation like this it sure as hell won’t be my wife.

Yep, if my daycare shut down we have no family that can help. Luckily my wife was already told to work from home because if she wasn't it would be me. She makes a hell of a lot more than I do so no way in hell I'm letting her lose that job lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep, if my daycare shut down we have no family that can help. Luckily my wife was already told to work from home because if she wasn't it would be me. She makes a hell of a lot more than I do so no way in hell I'm letting her lose that job lol
1) yeah my wife is the bread winner

2) she’s on the front lines saving lives.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Only old people are dying from this.

I think it's very important that all young people do their civic duty and help to solve the social security funding shortfall by going to work whether they're sick or not.

Also go visit your grand parents after work at the old folks home and insure they are okay.
I gave my preloader a $20 bill to grab a few random diaper boxes a day, and bury them in my truck

Last edited:

542thruNthru

I have my preloader a $20 to grab a few random diaper boxes a day, and bury them in my truck

b3a.gif