Rude customer

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Got to a residential stop today and the customer very rudely said “Hey how come you didn’t deliver to my house when you are on the street behind mine? The app said I was one of the next stops.” I very sternly told her “I can run this route how I want to and can deliver your package by 9 if I want.” She seemed upset that she got her stupid Macy’s package at 6:30. I don’t understand some people.

Knothead

Yep.
Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
I had a guy give me smile* because he said he was home yesterday when I attempted a signature required delivery. I told him, if you were home yesterday, how come I'm attempting this delivery again?

I don't think he was amused.

Got to a residential stop today and the customer very rudely said “Hey how come you didn’t deliver to my house when you are on the street behind mine? The app said I was one of the next stops.” I very sternly told her “I can run this route how I want to and can deliver your package by 9 if I want.” She seemed upset that she got her stupid Macy’s package at 6:30. I don’t understand some people.
You should have said I delivered to the people that tipped me for Christmas first....

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Some guy was tailgating me super hard not knowing of our back cameras and noticed this. Got to my next stop, and he yells at me for not using my turn signal, (flashers weren’t good enough for him I gues) so I tell him if he didnt ride my ass so hard it wouldn’t be a problem. So he calls the office and cries like a baby for an hour to the poor old lady OMS to get me fired. Some people are just searching for confrontation.

MassWineGuy

Let alone those who are obviously trying to get rear-ended by you. A friend at work told me that he does his best to stay polite with jerks and always leaves by smiling and saying “Have a great day.” That’s more self control than I usually have. But he says that it drives them crazy.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Some guy was tailgating me super hard not knowing of our back cameras and noticed this. Got to my next stop, and he yells at me for not using my turn signal, (flashers weren’t good enough for him I gues) so I tell him if he didnt ride my ass so hard it wouldn’t be a problem. So he calls the office and cries like a baby for an hour to the poor old lady OMS to get me fired. Some people are just searching for confrontation.
Don’t lie. You liked it.

Whither

Scofflaw
I've told customers that it's creepy that they're watching the path I take and surely they could find something more entertaining to do

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Good thing those cameras are recorded. :lol:

Rack em

Made the Podium
Forever make her your last stop of the day.

35years

Gravy route
Rude business owner kept demanding delivery of ground before noon....

Came up to me at 10 a.m. at a stop a mile from his business demanding a package.

I "searched" for his box...
Nope, sorry I can't find it.

He gets all pissed..."I know it is on your truck."

I "found" it much later at 6 p.m...I know he leaves his business at 5 but the shop is open until 7.

If he treated me with respect I would have found his box at 10.

Rude people never learn.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Rude business owner kept demanding delivery of ground before noon....

Came up to me at 10 a.m. at a stop a mile from his business demanding a package.

I "searched" for his box...
Nope, sorry I can't find it.

He gets all pissed..."I know it is on your truck."

I "found" it much later at 6 p.m...I know he leaves his business at 5 but the shop is open until 7.

If he treated me with respect I would have found his box at 10.

Rude people never learn.
Yeah the lady also asked if I could please deliver her stuff in the morning. Not with that attitude.