Running routes

UrFellowUpser

And then most of the buildings i needed a fob or special card to get into the bulidings and the layout of these buildings where crazy it was like a maze.

UrFellowUpser

But to be honest being in country you just dont really see how the job really is compared to them downtown metro routes. Metro routes is where the real work is. Kudos to yall that do it day in and day out. I might actually bid on some just to get a challenge and grow some hair on my balls

Slug Life

When do we eat?
But to be honest being in country you just dont really see how the job really is compared to them downtown metro routes. Metro routes is where the real work is. Kudos to yall that do it day in and day out. I might actually bid on some just to get a challenge and grow some hair on my balls
You’ll be too sore to scratch em’.

DeliveryMachine

There’s
I herd one veteran driver say one time that theres no scratching a metro route and i believe him and can see why.
There’s no scratching any route. I think country routes are hard too. Driving down long gravel bumpy driveways through the woods, in the mud. Only to park 50 yards from the house because the driveway turns into their yard and it’s all mud and no turn around. Then you back out of the driveway. That stop takes 10 minutes in reality and 2 minutes on the computer

WTFm8

There’s

There’s no scratching any route. I think country routes are hard too. Driving down long gravel bumpy driveways through the woods, in the mud. Only to park 50 yards from the house because the driveway turns into their yard and it’s all mud and no turn around. Then you back out of the driveway. That stop takes 10 minutes in reality and 2 minutes on the computer

12 stops in first 2.5 hours doing Saturday air today. 5-15 minutes between stops. Sent another driver to grab a few to make commit because I still had 11 left... but those were all in 2 developments lol. Totally made sense to have driver come from 20 minutes away to help.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There’s

Your doing it wrong DR front gate or mailbox or big tree

Takes less than a minute

PT Car Washer

12 stops in first 2.5 hours doing Saturday air today. 5-15 minutes between stops. Sent another driver to grab a few to make commit because I still had 11 left... but those were all in 2 developments lol. Totally made sense to have driver come from 20 minutes away to help.
I used to love Saturday Air. Until UPS started Saturday ground service.

Box Ox

How do you learn your routes when your out blind? GPS the whole way?

Get to know the driver who typically covers the area and have them break everything down on a printed route manifest for you. Neighborhood starts and stops, businesses late in the day, etc. They're typically glad to do so if you could potentially become a cover guy for them.

Box Ox

There’s

And the whole time, the horse flies are biting and you're watching out for the attack dog who would love to eat you while your tires are rolling an inch away from a ravine. LOL

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Man there’s nothing worse than getting used to a country route with 80 stops and 1 pickup then coming in one morning to run a downtown route with 150 stops 29 pickups. IN THE BLIND. Feels like a different job.
LOL youngin’. I’m lucky to drive 40 miles total in a day, and get anywhere from 140-230 stops depending on the route. Add in 15 pickups and you’ve got a normal day in my center.