Rural route or in town?

Zowert

Anything but a downtown route, especially in cities like New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, etc. I’d take a nice route in the suburbs with wide open roads and less traffic. But here you need at least 7 years seniority just to have a chance to win a bid on a route like that.

WTFm8

We have a route that goes in to 4 different counties. It is an 11 hour day minimum, but most the time 13+ hours. Hate that route, especially in the winter.

Any routes nearby with similar excessive overtime? Sounds like those drivers need to threaten to get on 9.5 list to force an additional Full Time bid route.

ajax25

Headed out today on a 270 mile route, 52 stops according to Orion I’ll finish my last stop at 7:45 pm over an hour away from the hub. At least I get to see some beautiful countryside because it’s suppose to snow and 3 inches today.

Indecisi0n

Anything but a downtown route, especially in cities like New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, etc. I’d take a nice route in the suburbs with wide open roads and less traffic. But here you need at least 7 years seniority just to have a chance to win a bid on a route like that.
San Fran is fabulous

Poop Head

Judge me.
If I could, I would transfer to downtown Chicago.

rod

Retired 22 years
Headed out today on a 270 mile route, 52 stops according to Orion I’ll finish my last stop at 7:45 pm over an hour away from the hub. At least I get to see some beautiful countryside because it’s suppose to snow and 3 inches today.

Our two 300 mile routes went out with anywhere from 20 to 30 stops. You must be a runner gunner:-)

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That's a true rural route. Easy on the knees, have to use your brain a little, but I'd rather think than stop every 50 ft. Pace yourself and save your body.

ajax25

Our two 300 mile routes went out with anywhere from 20 to 30 stops. You must be a runner gunner:-)

There’s a section of the route that is by a popular lake with lots of houses and it’s essentially like being in town for about 20ish stops so basically it is 30ish rural stops