Rush Limbaugh BS STyle

tieguy

Banned
I've created this thread so Brownshark an avid listener of Rush Limbaugh can give us daily posts on Rushs comments.:happy-very:

brazenbrown

I've been reading (lurking) for quite some time but just haven't had it in me to post and get all entangled in some crazy political debate.
But when I saw this new thread I just about fell out of chair!!:rofl:
This might have just brought me out of hibernation..

Hey Tie maybe B.S. can guest host for Rush since he knows the material so well..:wink2:

ROFLMO!!

tieguy

Banned
I've been reading (lurking) for quite some time but just haven't had it in me to post and get all entangled in some crazy political debate.
But when I saw this new thread I just about fell out of chair!!:rofl:
This might have just brought me out of hibernation..

Hey Tie maybe B.S. can guest host for Rush since he knows the material so well..:wink2:

ROFLMO!!

I know I'm gratefull BS has taken it upon himself to educate the conservatives on Rushes teachings. I don't have the time to listen to rush drone on for three hours a day so with BS's help I will be able to pop in and get a quick synopisis of what Rush had to say that day. Thank you BS in advance for your servitude.:happy-very:

BrownShark

Banned
TIE,

Funny thing is, Zombies are created once, then set free to roam.

They are never called back for further training.

Good luck traveling the countryside.

Peace:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
TIE,

Funny thing is, Zombies are created once, then set free to roam.

They are never called back for further training.

Good luck traveling the countryside.

Characteristics of zombies? Never heard that before could you list your source?

In the mean time I eagerly await your first rush post.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
BS stop teasing me. I'm dying to hear the latest exploits of Rush Limbaugh. Will we have another conspiracy to derail the democratic elections. Will there be a conspiracy between Rush and Fox. Oh I can't wait for your latest caper as only you can spin it.

tieguy

Banned
BS has not given all us brainwashed zombies a good Rush update in a couple days. He must really be polishing up a good report for our entertainment. Man I can hardly wait. We are so lucky to have BS listening to Rush every day and reviewing the material from his show.

Would it be premature of me to nominate BS for Rush Groupie of the month?

BrownShark

Banned
RUSH PROGRAMMING M-friend

1st hour:
remind brainless idiots/dittoheads that democrats are liberals, left wing, progressive, anti-god, welfare recipients.

Play parodies of black people over and over.

Take a few phoney phone calls with democrats converting parties.

2nd hour:
Give the brainless another repeticious redention of global warming debunking. Attack science and the education system, repeat old examples of volcanos spewing carbon dioxide that have been rebuked by science.

Move on to justifying the free market and the right of oil companies to make a profit no matter how high gas goes, cause people will determine the market by stopping the purchase of gas and it will naturally come down.

Take a few phone calls from deep south morons driving F350's to thier part time jobs as preloaders at UPS raving about his assertions.

3rd hour:
This is the best part, once again spend countless minutes on reminding the listeners that liberals are democrats needing handouts and refusing to work causing the unemployment rate to stay above 5%.

Quickly shifting gears and standing on the soap box to preach about America, the best place on earth, the place where you can be what you want to be, the place where the good americans earn what they have and nothing should be given to them, the place where a person can strive to be a good american by shutting up and just taking what the corporations dish out cause thats the free market.

Then in closing, remind the brainless that the democrats will raise taxes on the poor & the middle class, cost jobs by protectionism, give money to the poor, house the homeless, educate the children of the USA.

Convince them that only "he" has all the answers.

Most of all, over the next 6 months of programming, he will remind his base of rednecked inbred retards; that Obama's middle name is Hussein, he's black, he knows criminals,he's black, he has no experience, he's black, he is a muslim, he's black, he wants to sit down with Al-Qaeda and did I mention he will tell them he's black.

NOW, if you listen everyday monday thru friday, he will cover this material over and over each and every day.

Nothing new, nothing informative, just pure repetition. If your smart enough, you will recognize this and hopefully tell yourself to find a different source of entertainment.

But, alas, the true zomies will tune in, they have no choice, ignorance is a terrible thing to waste and monday thru friday those below the mason dixon line cant wait for the next installment!

p.s. and if you think im wrong on this, remember rush fans, you took time read this post script!! LMAO:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
I've had some fun with this subject until now. But this is really sad. BS is so insecure with his political beliefs that he has to keep trying to convince himself that the opposition is a bunch of mindless zombies along with a few other insults he throws in. If this is representative of obama supporters then I guess McCain really does have the race locked up.

BrownShark

Banned
:peaceful:
I've had some fun with this subject until now. But this is really sad. BS is so insecure with his political beliefs that he has to keep trying to convince himself that the opposition is a bunch of mindless zombies along with a few other insults he throws in. If this is representative of obama supporters then I guess McCain really does have the race locked up.

Tie,

You think your having fun? hahahahah

The hidden reality of the matter is that you didnt even bother to deny anything I posted.

Nothing insecure here buddy, Ive been in your face many times, and I shall get in your face again when you try to backdoor slam me in some idiotic way.

This was your thread, you started it, and Ive ended it.

Dont like it?? Dont start them.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not a huge Rush fan. I neither like or dislike him but I believe he must be doing something right if he keeps pissing liberals off the way he does. I mean we all know the quote that says that in order to piss off a liberal you only need to tell him the truth. He must be doing that quite well.

tieguy

Banned
:peaceful:

Tie,

You think your having fun? hahahahah

The hidden reality of the matter is that you didnt even bother to deny anything I posted.

Nothing insecure here buddy, Ive been in your face many times, and I shall get in your face again when you try to backdoor slam me in some idiotic way.

This was your thread, you started it, and Ive ended it.

Dont like it?? Dont start them.

As I said in my previous posts it exposes your insecurities.

diesel96

Tie,,, he cant seriously be this dumb can he???

"either you live by the word of God or you dont live by the word of God, and there's nothing in between. And in our secular permissive society, that's just a hateful idea." John Hagee

Tourists...I personally find Brownshark with above average inteligence with informative imput whether I agree with him or not. Lets face it, how much one sided banter can one take if we all agreed like an afternoon program with RUSH. Some look to Rush as a security blanket for reassurance. Others have flown from the nest and come to their own conclusions. Anyhow Rush at least is smart enough to respect the terms and conditions set by the administraters.

BTW:Say hello to Rev Hagee, I'm sure he has much to say this Sunday cause Obama and the "seculars" are coming to get him this election season:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I do listen to Rush about 1 hour a day.
I tried to open my mind listening to the liberal talk shows thinking maybe I am blind, maybe I just cannot see the light.
But my mind is open, and I get depressed listening to liberal media. Rush just bores me after an hour. I still cannot see how raising our taxes, more social programs, and pulling out of Iraq will make things better.
I respect my fellow browncafers, but I cannot understand , how electing Obama, will help us, in any way at all.
I fail to see how punishing the oil companies with profit taxes, will help us.
I fail to see how passing more laws to protect the environment will help us, and who exactly would get the taxes had the cap and trade bill passed. Not you, not I. I think the environment is fine. I think the Alaska wilderness could benefit from some inhabitants.
I dont care if its male or female white or black, who gets the job, as well as they give it a shot to improve our country instead of spriraling us into a downfall. Worse than most of us have ever seen.
Yes Mcain is old, but Barack is young, and I dont think he has a very good grasp on dealing with people that would rather kill us than work with us. I think he is nill on education in history. They have no desire to see us happy, they dont want cooperation, they want us dead. Economically at least. And with 7 more states than I thought we had, there will need to be more money in govt to care for them. I will be glad when its over so we can start rebuilding our country in 4 1/2 yrs. You will all see if you can still have access to your pc at the end of Obamas term.

Overpaid Union Thug

I do listen to Rush about 1 hour a day.
I tried to open my mind listening to the liberal talk shows thinking maybe I am blind, maybe I just cannot see the light.
But my mind is open, and I get depressed listening to liberal media. Rush just bores me after an hour. I still cannot see how raising our taxes, more social programs, and pulling out of Iraq will make things better.
I respect my fellow browncafers, but I cannot understand , how electing Obama, will help us, in any way at all.
I fail to see how punishing the oil companies with profit taxes, will help us.
I fail to see how passing more laws to protect the environment will help us, and who exactly would get the taxes had the cap and trade bill passed. Not you, not I. I think the environment is fine. I think the Alaska wilderness could benefit from some inhabitants.
I dont care if its male or female white or black, who gets the job, as well as they give it a shot to improve our country instead of spriraling us into a downfall. Worse than most of us have ever seen.
Yes Mcain is old, but Barack is young, and I dont think he has a very good grasp on dealing with people that would rather kill us than work with us. I think he is nill on education in history. They have no desire to see us happy, they dont want cooperation, they want us dead. Economically at least. And with 7 more states than I thought we had, there will need to be more money in govt to care for them. I will be glad when its over so we can start rebuilding our country in 4 1/2 yrs. You will all see if you can still have access to your pc at the end of Obamas term.

I agree but unfortunately for you and I there are millions of Americans that don't see it our way. People like Diesel, Brownshark, etc. aren't the ones that worry me. Yeah sure, I wonder how they could possibly believe some of the crap they spew but they make up the core of the democrat voters and probably have been voting that way for years. It's the voters that vote based on personal situations that worry me. They don't have the ability to vote for a president that will be better for the country as a whole. Instead they are more concerned with their own personal situations. Their own personal follies. I can see it now. A family is sitting in their living room watching Obama talk to his sheep on television. All of his promises seem to be aimed directly at them because they bought a home last year that they could barely afford and signed up for an adjustable rate mortgage and the payments have gotten too high. On top of that they have maxed out their credit cards (again, buying things they can't afford) to purchase household items for their home. A new flat screen tv, appliances, furniture, etc., and also have kids to feed and clothe. And let's not forget the two car payments. They don't have health insurance because they claim they can't afford it. Well, they are right. They can't but they could have if they had laid off the impulse buying earlier. So here is Obama sounding like a savior making all of his promises. Gee....I wonder who the mother and father are going to vote for? These types of voters are what I call "Opportunist Voters." They, along with people that simply refuse to better themselves and become active members of society will always vote for a democrat because they are so obsessed with giving handouts. Rush, and any other right wing talk show host simply points out these facts and get's blasted for it by the left. So, it's just like they say...to anger a liberal simply tell the truth.

tourists24

BTW:Say hello to Rev Hagee, I'm sure he has much to say this Sunday cause Obama and the "seculars" are coming to get him this election season:peaceful:

I will send him your love and affection. As for Obama and seculars coming, that will be ok... they may even get him as well as many christians too.... but in the end they will be the ones doing the running. Our place is set either way.

As for the BS comment about refuting what he says about Rush, my dumb comment was simply his not recognizing the sheer sarcasm by Tie...

Bad Gas!

I don't listen to Rush or Hanity too much, although I have conservative views..But I really like Neal Boortz,the talk show host out of Atlanta.He's very entertaining.He takes some shots at Republicans but mostly the libs...And by the way..Is there a reason why liberal talkshows do so poorly compared to the Big 3 or 4 conservative shows..And if you want some really deep stuff listen to the Savage Nation out of Ca......LOL