Safe driving pin

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Good morning!! I'm looking for a 3 year safe driving pin. I washed my boyfriend's vest and his pin was on it came apart. He was upset (not mad). Does anyone know where I can get another one?
Thanks in advance!
Doing his laundry? Good for you. How you at making the sammich?

onewithedd

I would, but I threw them all away 5 years ago or so. When we stopped getting gifts. Don’t even open them, they go directly to the trash bin by my pkg car

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
He said his grand kids made him do it. I’m wondering if he had grand kids when he got his first driving pins. Everybody throws them out.

I’m also curious where that award thing hangs.
He’s retired. Back in the day, this was a proud job to have. Not only did guys get pins, you got to pick from the catalog. Not everyone throws them away either. Lemme guess, you crash a lot?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You had grand kids when you got your first pin and didn’t throw it in the garbage like everybody else does? Do you hang it up next to the mirror so when you brush your teeth you can see how amazing you are? Or are you the type or person that brush’s his teeth with his eyes closed?

Ok

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He said his grand kids made him do it. I’m wondering if he had grand kids when he got his first driving pins. Everybody throws them out.

Sounds like you need to clean the sand out of your vag

If you get that worked up about a plaque laying in a box

Faceplanted

The pins are generic crapola. The company doesn't care and it shows.
This. You guys keeping souvenirs is silly to me

Waking up every morning knowing I’m not responsible for harming another person while at a work is all the “recognition” I need. I’m not a child that needs pats on the back for doing what I’m supposed to do.

oldngray

nowhere special
It didn't used to be just pats on the back. We used to get some nice stuff for awards. Nobody cared about the stupid pins but we got those too.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

You don't read very well, do you?

He kept them. I probably have a few laying around, and maybe a plaque or two somewhere.

His grandkids either asked if they could make that or it was a surprise. I don't know, but either way it was a sweet gesture.

Go crawl back under your rock.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This. You guys keeping souvenirs is silly to me

Waking up every morning knowing I’m not responsible for harming another person while at a work is all the “recognition” I need. I’m not a child that needs pats on the back for doing what I’m supposed to do.

I got the leather jacket also

Want me to go dig it out