Safety committee

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yeah. File the grievances so when they are settled months or years later, the "merry go round" of suckups or flunkies has changed, or was disbanded entirely. Lol.
At least you have an excuse and you can blame others for not filing.

My experience has shown this thought process is pretty typical of malcontents.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Wasn’t your comment critical of your Safety Committee?

If not then my bad.

Much apologies.

830aa97c727d413f0a18e652ea4ae5b4.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I am trying to work with you here.

You made the complaint about your safety committee.

I did not.

Now if your Safety Committee is actually as you say it it is. Then I am sure you could look at Article 18 Sec 20.4 and find the grounds for your grievance.

Again this is based upon your original complaint about your
Safety Committee.

Not mine.

Can I get off your merry go round of discontent now?

No I am not under the influence of any mood altering drugs or substance. (Not sure why this is relevant but glad to answer the question anyway)

Peace.

So....you CAN’T explain why such a grievance would ACTUALLY have merit? Only REPEATING the article over and over that you THINK was violated doesn’t make it so.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Here the safety committee is a mix of suck asses and guys just trying to make more money. It really is just a dog and pony show as it was mentioned before.

Exactly which article is being violated? They are on the safety committee and, even at the bare minimum, doing what is required of them. Their true motives for why they are actually on the safety committee cannot be grieved. Are you high or something?

So....you CAN’T explain why such a grievance would ACTUALLY have merit? Only REPEATING the article over and over that you THINK was violated doesn’t make it so.

I guess your original complaint has no merit.

You asked for the article # in your post.

And yet you give me a hard time.

I can see that Integrity is not high on your list.

You can just go ahead and continue to make such bold negative statements about your Safety Committee and do nothing about it.

Overpaid Union Thug

I guess your original complaint has no merit.

You asked for the article # in your post.

And yet you give me a hard time.

I can see that Integrity is not high on your list.

You can just go ahead and continue to make such bold negative statements about your Safety Committee and do nothing about it.
You haven’t provided an article that’s been violated. Nor any evidence that the article you mentioned (at nausea) was violated. Your grievance would be laughed off at just about every local level and would be returned as “No articles violated.”

Integrity

Binge Poster
You haven’t provided an article that’s been violated. Nor any evidence that the article you mentioned (at nausea) was violated. Your grievance would be laughed off at just about every local level and would be returned as “No articles violated.”
No worries about your Safety Committee then!

All good!

I will disregard your initial complaint/comment on this discussion thread about your Safety Committee.

Peace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I think you know what you are doing. I kinda like it. Lol.
Just trying to have some discussion on the topics and issues presented in the various forums on the BC.

Individuals who try to be bullies on internet discussion threads are not posting with Integrity, but against him or it I mean.

IMHO These are the individuals who seem to have the most problems with integrity, oh I mean Integrity.

Overpaid Union Thug

No worries about your Safety Committee then!

All good!

I will disregard your initial complaint/comment on this discussion thread about your Safety Committee.

Peace.
There Was no worries about my center’s safety committee in the first place. Nor was there an accusation of a contract violation. Those points were both manufactured by you and have been refuted handedly.

Integrity

Binge Poster
There Was no worries about my center’s safety committee in the first place. Nor was there an accusation of a contract violation. Those points were both manufactured by you and have been refuted handedly.
Ok. If that’s the way you see it.

I hope your Safety Committee continues to operate as per the CBA and continues to achieve the results expected from a committee that follows the contract.

I must have misread all your statements.

Please forgive me, I will try to be more careful in the future.

35years

Gravy route
Ok. If that’s the way you see it.

I hope your Safety Committee continues to operate as per the CBA and continues to achieve the results expected from a committee that follows the contract.

I must have misread all your statements.

Please forgive me, I will try to be more careful in the future.

So I have to infer that you believe following the contract is a bad idea.

I find it intriguing that you and a brand new member (quad decade guy) push the same agenda (the contract must be violated to make the workplace safer).

You two, of course, use two very different styles to attempt to make the same point. No one would ever expect that you two are working as say part of the same management team to promote this idea to "transform" (where have I heard that word?) the culture at UPS.

Of course there is no way this could be true...right???

Something to ponder.