Safety Committees

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
What is this pt feeder stuff mighty midget has been yakking nonstop about???
Great question, my guess is he is talking about the ability of a seniority part time member with a class A CDL having the ability to work a full week in the feeder department in New England covering a job held by another Full Time member ahead of a casual during one of the free periods. Just a guess though!

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
This language was put into our new supplement. Currently there is no way for a part timer to get that work over a casual. Giving work to members over casuals made sense to me.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What is this pt feeder stuff mighty midget has been yakking nonstop about???
He and a few of the other slobs on this site are trying to suggest that Sean negotiated part time feeder jobs. What they negotiated was for a part timer to have the ability to go full time temporarily for full-time PA, pension credits and healthcare as long as he’s tractor-trailer qualified ahead of outside scabs, Casual’s and subcontractors.

623STEWARD

I'd much rather a PT worker who has put in time drive over a seasonal off the street hire.
I’d rather have a much needed full time teamster do the job. Sean can’t survive in part time America so why create the lousy language. Thanks to Sean for not fighting for more full time spots and creating part time feeder jobs. Thanks to Sean for a failed pension
FACT

623STEWARD

This language was put into our new supplement. Currently there is no way for a part timer to get that work over a casual. Giving work to members over casuals made sense to me.
I guess more full time jobs never came to mind ? You like band aids ?
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You only know what Sean wants you to know
FACT
your pension was ran into the ground.
You now have a hybrid pension fund that you will run into the ground again
FACT
Can you give me the history of our fund? Maybe a graph of when it declined. Can you also explain how the hybrid will fail?

542thruNthru

I’d rather have a much needed full time teamster do the job. Sean can’t survive in part time America so why create the lousy language. Thanks to Sean for not fighting for more full time spots and creating part time feeder jobs. Thanks to Sean for a failed pension
FACT

They are not permanent positions so how can he create them? They are cover positions.