Safety Committees

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just wanted to show everyone how bad shape your pension is in. What happened to all the $ ?
You tell us. You seem to know everything about unfunded liabilities. So please enlighten us on how many participants were in the fund in the 80’s compared to now. With all your facts, this easily is a layup for you. Hell, give us the algorithm on the actuarial valuation method. This should be simple for the 4-10’s with no OT king!

RolloTony Brown Town

It’s the employee’s committee. Management is only there to support it. If you don’t want to participate in it then don’t.

If you think the committee is a waste of time then you should look at those on the committee as the committee and it’s agenda will go as far as they want it to go.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8075FD4A-ABDF-4A13-BD40-88C36DE76B14.gif
It’s the employee’s committee. Management is only there to support it. If you don’t want to participate in it then don’t.

If you think the committee is a waste of time then you should look at those on the committee as the committee and it’s agenda will go as far as they want it to go.

623STEWARD

You tell us. You seem to know everything about unfunded liabilities. So please enlighten us on how many participants were in the fund in the 80’s compared to now. With all your facts, this easily is a layup for you. Hell, give us the algorithm on the actuarial valuation method. This should be simple for the 4-10’s with no OT king!
Well it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that $7000 a month pensions is killing the fund. FACT.
CONGRATS you went bankrupt before the central states. You people up there have no common sense.
FACT

Slug Life

When do we eat?
So let me get this straight, your Safety Committe was shut down (I love it, no matter what the reason) because of the lack of "training pay"???

Why not file Article 17 grievances for the shortages, plus penalty pay when the amount reaches the threshold, if it's only about the pay???

For me, I think all Safety Committees nationwide should be disbanded until the Company truly gets serious about safety.
Whoa whoa whoa. Hush with that no-sense. I make alot of extra coin from safety work.
I don’t mind the extra training rate. I hit OT even quicker. I encourage everyone to get a safety gig. Whether UPS cares or not they shell out the dollars.
P.S. Ho Ho Ho

wide load

Well it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that $7000 a month pensions is killing the fund. FACT.
CONGRATS you went bankrupt before the central states. You people up there have no common sense.
FACT
That’s the hybrid plan. Not the NE Pension fund. You don’t even know the difference. UPS dropped 49 million the first year and 2 million for the next 50 years.

623STEWARD

That’s the hybrid plan. Not the NE Pension fund. You don’t even know the difference. UPS dropped 49 million the first year and 2 million for the next 50 years.
You brag about a pension fund that went bankrupt before the central states.
Have you used your teamster care ?
Go see a shrink ASAP
FACT

wide load

Have you used your teamster care ?

I don’t have team care.

I never said you had team care. Read again slug. Use the vision plan as well.
Fact
You are the biggest shortest idiot that lives.
Can you find a single person on this site that likes you? Like anyone that thinks you’re a cool guy? I noticed that the only thing the old guard supporters, reformers and moderates can definitely agree on, is their hatred for you. So good job being a VBF!

Integrity

Binge Poster
The committee is a joke. Real issues don't get fixed.

The committee is not a joke because issues aren't getting fixed.

The committees are only a joke to the extent that the members are not filing grievances for the issues that aren't getting fixed.

The Master is clear on this Article 18 sec 20.4.

Any committee member unwilling to do this should not be on a Safety Committee.