Safety Compliance.

P

pickup

OUCH!

DOUBLE OUCH!!!

oops, sorry steve. I take it you are a yankee fan? Well, I did say "a typical yankee fan". Clearly you are an intelligent human being so that makes you an atypical yankee fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

local804

When they bring up the 26 woyld championships, I always ask if they have won one yet this century. I always get a doity lwook in retoin. If I really want to get a rise out of them I tell 'em I am a Red Sahx fan....

:knockedout:Um maybe the 2000 WS MVP Derek Jeter could answer that question for you!!!!!!!!

The trophy was in our house till October 2001. Would you say that is this century?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...The trophy was in our house till October 2001.
Would you say that is this century?...

Actually, according to Wikipedia, you would be wrong and sober would be right:

It is commonly-held misconception that the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_century 20th century ended on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_31December 31, 1999. The 20th century actually ended on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_31 December 31, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000 2000, its centennial year.

Point is, the Yankees haven't done diddly since 2000, in spite of how much money they have thrown at this team. Tampa proved you don't have to own your own Federal Reserve just to win a championship and go to the World Series.

local804

Point is, the Yankees haven't done diddly since 2000, in spite of how much money they have thrown at this team. Tampa proved you don't have to own your own Federal Reserve just to win a championship and go to the World Series.

Lets not talk about what a team spends, lets talk about what a team is worth. Highest value team in sports with $849 million dollars is the New York Yankees. They spend money, they make more money than they spend , isnt that what a business is suppost to do?
No you say? They have to win?
Oh ok.....
Most winningest team in sports history?

The New York Yankees

dont hate the players, hate the game.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
oops, sorry steve. I take it you are a yankee fan? Well, I did say "a typical yankee fan". Clearly you are an intelligent human being so that makes you an atypical yankee fan.

:nonono: Wait a second, is that an insult and a pat on the back blended together?:peaceful:

In hialeah building we have a great safety catch phrase."Safety First,Unless It Interferes With Production"

That's an awesome catch phrase, greeny!

tieguy

Banned
You have his style down pretty good but it just isnt the same without the blue font he uses. And I doubt he roots for the Mets, with a mentality like his he could only be a Yankees fan.

I would rather scrub your toilet with my toothbrush then root for the yankees or mets. Fan of the orioles who last year traded eric bedard to seattle for half thier pitching staff.:happy-very:

Big Babooba

I would rather scrub your toilet with my toothbrush then root for the yankees or mets. Fan of the orioles who last year traded eric bedard to seattle for half thier pitching staff.:happy-very:
Tie, you get off easy on that one. I have yet to meet a Wankee or Mets fan that has been potty trained. They all wear Pampers.:happy-very:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I'm going to have to assume that you have more than one toothbrush.:wink2:

P

pickup

Tie, you get off easy on that one. I have yet to meet a Wankee or Mets fan that has been potty trained. They all wear Pampers.:happy-very:

Not a big mookie wilson fan, are ya? Poor Bill Buckner. Did you know Mookie Wilson is a truck driver: knows how to hustle on and off the field.

P

pickup

Another interesting distinction between a mets fan and a yankees fan is that a mets fan often says remarks like "my team(for which I root for) did this" , "my team did that ", "my team won this" , etc. A yankee fan will speak this way: "WE did this", "WE did that", We won this"

They(the yankees fans) act like they are members of the baseball team. For all you yankee fans" Check out the team photo: you mostly likely aren't there. What's this "WE" garbage?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No, they sold the house years ago and left the state so I would have to move out. Notice how I do not get all upset when you send a barb my way? What does any of this have to do with safety??:funny:

Thanks, What'dyabringmetoday. Back to Safety Compliance. I'm getting better at the methods, I think, for I was only over 9.5 once last week, and that was because I was sent to pick up 2 LBX's on the way in. I hope when this post gets emailed to all of the "WATCHERS", they will be pleased.:wink2:

I was once on a safety committee, they asked if I would come back and do it again. I said I'd be willing to do it, if I could speak my mind without fear of retribution. Needless to say, I'm not on any safety committees anymore.