SALT packages leading to termination

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
If you find a misload, or ten, just page it in. If it’s a business and you feel you’re not going to be able to break route to make it then you can always select ‘no’ when it asks if you can deliver it. Then it’s on them to send a shuttle to grab it.

Always select "no" when sending in a misload message.

This way, within 5 minutes, the driver that the package belongs to gets a message that pops up on their board that tells them the package was found in another location. We've noticed that it doesn't always work when the driver who finds the misload sheets it as "yes".

Be sure to have your grievance forms ready for when a sup shows up unannounced in an attempt to move the package.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"The driver didn’t find it until he got back to the building later that night. "
Does anybody really believe that?
Driver was bringing back packages without sheeting them (dishonesty), that's why they salted his load. When he got caught he started telling lies (more dishonesty). Not looking good for your buddy.
They put it in the 1000 section. Lol
Busted.

WTH are you clown drivers doing? Missed is a missed, stop playing games.

Scuderia

The new Edd no longer gives any options as far yes or no to deliver a missloads. Soft key pckg reports, select missloads, scan, send, and that’s it.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
They got a veteran driver with this at my center last year. Gave him a fake package with an address just a couple streets from his route. He also sheeted NSN and management swarmed his PC when he returned to the building. Let’s just say he wasn’t back for a few months.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its still missed.

Not sheeting it is not falsifying anything.
I’m saying who cares if they’re mad at you for sheeting it missed? Simply say I don’t falsify records.

Have you ever actually followed up on the tracking numbers to see if they get sheeted as missed?