Same Job, Different Trucks

vantexan

Really wish Mr.FedEx still participated on this forum. He used to say the title of this thread all the time. After a week running for UPS I can unequivocally say they earn every penny of their union pay and benefits. And after almost a year of sitting on my butt today was the first day that my legs weren't killing me trying to keep up with a 32 year old who zips around like I use to. Like I use to a long time ago!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Really wish Mr.FedEx still participated on this forum. He used to say the title of this thread all the time. After a week running for UPS I can unequivocally say they earn every penny of their union pay and benefits. And after almost a year of sitting on my butt today was the first day that my legs weren't killing me trying to keep up with a 32 year old who zips around like I use to. Like I use to a long time ago!

It's only going to get worse. Pretty soon the employees that are hired will only last a few years then move on or be physically unable to sustain a long term tenure with this company. Glad you got experience both sides of this business.

Oldfart

Just more proof that MFE was clueless on just about everything.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Helper?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Hey look, Van....your wish has apparently come true!!! Why this has the potential to get so entertaining I may even have to un-ignore Petrified for awhile......Imagine YOU and MFE united against a common enema.

Oldfart

Your avatar says it all when it comes to being clueless.
Meanwhile your candidate got beat by someone like Trump. Sure doesn't say much for her skills.

Like I said. You were clueless when you were here last time and you remain clueless, bitter and angry. Bummer

Even tex admitted you didn't know what you were talking about.