Same seniority date as others

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We had 7 package drivers start feeders all on the same day. Two of the 7 had the same company seniority date. They flipped a coin between those 2 for feeder seniority. We don't keep our package seniority when we come to feeders.
Crazy , pkg seniority follows us in 25

Package Stick

"Send it."
Just had a guy come into feeders this fall with almost 31 yrs , he jumped over about 25 guys , but good for him ,, he’s got me by about a month or so , but dam it ,, he deserves it !!
Happened to a buddy of mine, he got knocked down 6+ spots by RPCDs. He calls them street sissys. He's STILL salty about it dispite being retired haha.

Johney

We have classification seniority, change jobs and you go to the bottom. I'm ahead of at least 3 guys in feeders that have more company time than me one guy almost 10 years.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We have classification seniority, change jobs and you go to the bottom. I'm ahead of at least 3 guys in feeders that have more company time than me one guy almost 10 years.

That seems to be Local specific.

We have feeder drivers that run into drivers from other Local's who complain

about it. In my Local, the people who complain about company seniority are

the one's hired off the street. They don't like high seniority pkg drivers.

Package Stick

"Send it."
That seems to be Local specific.

We have feeder drivers that run into drivers from other Local's who complain

about it. In my Local, the people who complain about company seniority are

the one's hired off the street. They don't like high seniority pkg drivers.
That's my buddy. Hired off the street as a feeder. If he went into package first he would've quit.