San diego

Sd24

I’m new to UPS been Working there for a year in San Diego I still haven’t met the union Stewart I’ve asked for their name and info and have been given the runaround I’m not sure what to do

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m new to UPS been Working there for a year in San Diego I still haven’t met the union Stewart I’ve asked for their name and info and have been given the runaround I’m not sure what to do
Why do you need to meet with him/her? They’re usually done by 3:30
🧔✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Steward. Mr Stewart retired.

Sd24

What’s the point of the union what is the union do for us as workers someone please explain it to me because as a loader I feel like we’re getting :censored2:ed our hours are being messed with Supervisors aren’t doing their job

Trailer monkey

My supervisor like I said I’ve been there a year I’ve had issues with supervisors asking me to sign write ups for Miss loads and I refused and they said that they would bring a Stewart to come and explain to me the write up but they never did
It doesn't matter, you refused to sign it, that's the end of it. It must not have been that important. Don't ask anyone in management anything about the union, ask your co-workers or contact the union hall and talk to your BA, if you can't get the BA, go in person. It's seem hard to believe no one in that place knows who the stewards are

Poop Head

Judge me.
My supervisor like I said I’ve been there a year I’ve had issues with supervisors asking me to sign write ups for Miss loads and I refused and they said that they would bring a Stewart to come and explain to me the write up but they never did
Good job not signing anything.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe you wouldn’t be given the run around if you asked for steward instead of stewart

542thruNthru

Well not only the fact that they’re ducking from my paycheck but what’s the point of paying a union fee if we can’t even meet a rep

What’s the point of the union what is the union do for us as workers someone please explain it to me because as a loader I feel like we’re getting :censored2:ed our hours are being messed with Supervisors aren’t doing their job
You must not care that much if you won't answer my question. What building are you in and what shift?